Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    why doesn't the COR trust use any rolls? Can it just use two rolls? (no double up folding etc?) I'm sure it shouldn't be hard to make them use rolls like the bards use their songs
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Ok they said they fixed it so that trusts don't use aoe yet that's exactly what Lehko did (and got him AND Joachim killed). Is it fixed yet or do we have to wait until August possibly September for it?
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Will you guys at least do what you said and fix it so they stop doing aoe? I understand (kinda) that you don't want us to command them to do specific stuff but at least until you make up your mind about what you will let us do just cancel the aoe attacks please?
    (1)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Darkdragongers
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    why doesn't the COR trust use any rolls? Can it just use two rolls? (no double up folding etc?) I'm sure it shouldn't be hard to make them use rolls like the bards use their songs
    maybe should trust add Qultada from Cor Quest Limit break can Rolls buff
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Will you guys at least do what you said and fix it so they stop doing aoe? I understand (kinda) that you don't want us to command them to do specific stuff but at least until you make up your mind about what you will let us do just cancel the aoe attacks please?
    Well another option to the fix would be doing what they did for adventure fellows and giving you the option to turn off or on woe weapon skill attacks for trusts. Otherwise you would have make sure any mob your fighting is in area or pulled to an area thats not gonna get aoe attacks on other mobs near by.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    Mumor would be awesome as a trust. ^^

I also hope they add a Cardian trust. I would love to have one of the legendary Windurst Cardians in my party.
    How about some Cardians that became legendary in the present from the WoTG past times timeline while following a certain npc around from the campaign battles maybe a few of those as well. <{?_?}>
    (1)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    How about some Cardians that became legendary in the present from the WoTG past times timeline while following a certain npc around from the campaign battles maybe a few of those as well. <{?_?}>

Oh yeah! Especially after watching this ToAU Cut Scene! This was the King of Hearts, but I think I'd like to have Joker at my side.
    (2)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I am unsatisfied with my Lilisette trust. Rousing Samba appears to be doing nothing, and Sensual Dance only gives a buff about half the time. Oh and on top of all that, what should be the best dancer trust doesn't use any dancer job abilities. It just seems crazy to me that in an update where dancer gets buffed they release a dancer that doesn't take advantage of any one of those buffs.
    (1)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    need a Trust npc job: RUN BLU ((SMN BST DRG PUP with pet)) SCH ((COR with rolls)) !

we got : WAR THF MNK RDM WHM BLM SAM PLD DRK GEO DNC RNG NIN BRD DRG (pet-less) BST (Pet-less) PUP (Pet-less) COR (w/o rolls)

also to increase potency of Trust NPC WS , ACC , Power , Effect of Buffs as well as Duration at lvl 99

I see them being Nerf at lower lvl , but considering most players are fully 119 ! having NPC being THAT Weak (I.e. Maat BEST WS does 200 DMG -.- ) it is an insult and a shame for us all (Players) as well for NPC itself (Most of them are useless as they are right now..........)

Having them being a lil stronger / more efficient , would also benefit Square Enix, Attracting more ppl to do missions and WANTING to get ALL NPC 54/54 !!!!!

After update in 5 days there be 2~4 new npc too (Which I am 100% Excited to get them) Hopefully they dont BLOW :X
    (2)

We received some information regarding Alter Egos and their weapon skills that I would like to share with you.

Alter Egos have a level set for when they learn weapon skills.

The level set for when the Alter Ego learned their first weapon skill varies. They will not use weapon skills until they have reached the level to learn the weapon skill. Therefore, depending on the level there will be times where one Alter Ego will use a weapon skill, while another Alter Ego may not use that weapon skill even if they’re both at the same level.
    (1)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast