Thread: Cypher: Karaha

Character
    Aziz
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Cypher: Karaha

The Trust NPC will not accept the new Login Cypher: Karaha, although I have completed all requirements (i.e: Magicite for Sandy) I have spent 1000 Log in points for this Cypher. Dropped 1st one (500 points), thinking it's bugged. Repurchased and same thing.... no acceptance on main chara Aziz. Tried to contact help desk but wauted in queue for almost 2 hours and no response. Note: NPC accepted the new Myako (sp) cypher.

Can you fix this and give me back my Log-in points?
    (0)

Are you sure you don't have the Karaha Trust already unlocked? This is the 2nd time he appears. And if that's the case then you are SOL.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Are you sure you don't have the Karaha Trust already unlocked? This is the 2nd time he appears. And if that's the case then you are SOL.
    This, I too got the Cypher only to find out 3 minutes later that i already had him.
    Oh well.
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by CoP View Post
    The Trust NPC will not accept the new Login Cypher: Karaha, although I have completed all requirements (i.e: Magicite for Sandy) I have spent 1000 Log in points for this Cypher. Dropped 1st one (500 points), thinking it's bugged. Repurchased and same thing.... no acceptance on main chara Aziz. Tried to contact help desk but wauted in queue for almost 2 hours and no response. Note: NPC accepted the new Myako (sp) cypher.

Can you fix this and give me back my Log-in points?
    If this is your first cipher, have you spoke to the npc about how to obtain other trusts. Wetata (in windurst) goes into a dialogue stating there's a way to get scrolls and to let him know about it. Usually this dialogue unlocks the ability to trade him ciphers (or that's my theory on it).
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by CoP View Post
    Note: NPC accepted the new Myako (sp) cypher.
    This piece of information tells us that he's done that requirement.
    I stand by my theory that he already has Karaha.
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    check to see if you have trust spell named Karaha-Baruha if you do then you waisted your LiP
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    This piece of information tells us that he's done that requirement.
    I stand by my theory that he already has Karaha.
    I did not see that part. yeah he probably does then. Ty for pointing that out on the quote :3
    (0)