Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

[dev1189] New alter ego feedback

The list needs more Ovjang and Mnejing. Not happy receiving only a spayed/neutered Nashmeira. That's like a Prishe with gimped white magic (oh, wait...) or a Shantotto with no staff (oh wait...) or a Curilla with no provoke (oh, wait...) except that it's fixable without modifying Nashmeira herself.

And I see that the WHM Ingrid is listed as an offensive caster. Given her personality, it makes sense, but it would be nice to have more choices for our healer trust NPCs. Prishe was botched and Cherukki is just Kupipi with different hair; and now what's Ingrid going to do? Spam Holy and Banish, or be retconned into another job? I'd like to have a more interesting WHM than a Tarutaru or Mihli.

So basically, I just want the puppets and better/cooler WHMs. WHMs are the most useful Alter Egos, and we have very few choices right now (this is why I'd rather have Prishe be full WHM and sub monk; she'd be the top tier of usefulness, since physical DD alter egos lose usefulness at high levels). Everything else looks good.
    (7)
    Last edited by Edyth; 03-10-2014 at 11:38 PM.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Whm doesn't fit her personality though she's always wanting to punch something thus why they made prishe mnk/whm. Though am a bit disappointed that we get neither of Nashmeria's automatons.
    (0)

Why can't they just make them be the same job with the same skill set as the real life counterpart? They ARE supposed to be them not a, well a twin which is kinda what they just seem to be.
    (2)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Archi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    What nashmeira can do (beside her cute face)? I never seen her in action before.
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Anyone else having trouble getting Nashmeira and zazarg? I have all of the serpent generals quests done and he isn't a prisoner yet our favorite taru won't start the trust cs. The only thing I can think of for Nashmeira is having divine interface being active. Really wish us NAers would get all of the things that might block us besides the bloody obvious ones.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    Anyone else having trouble getting Nashmeira and zazarg? I have all of the serpent generals quests done and he isn't a prisoner yet our favorite taru won't start the trust cs. The only thing I can think of for Nashmeira is having divine interface being active. Really wish us NAers would get all of the things that might block us besides the bloody obvious ones.
    The problem is likely because they're not out until the March update.

Anywho, that aside, we're making copies of the Trust, we don't have copies of their Automatons... it'd make no sense if her Alto ego had Alter Puppets. Though I imagine she'll be pretty useless unless she has something to her other than slapping the enemy. Now it doesn't have to make sense for her to have her Puppets for her to have them, cause gameplay wise It'd be nice. But you also have to understand a Pet having a pet would probably making this over decade year old game implode on itself.

Also, Prishe was more a puncher than anything. Sure during CoP she'd occasionally nuke Banish or Holy, but overall she spent more time meleeing than Curing or Nuking. Plus, Prishe is more fun and enjoyable as a fighter than she ever would be as a boring WHM.

If you want a good WHM, use Mihli Aliapoh, shes awesome.

More on Prishe, she was never a "Stand back, Cure V, Protect, Haste" type of WHM, they based most of these NPCs off their Personality and in game combat mechanics. like Gadalar using Firaga mostly, and, well here this explains it

Prishe focuses on melee attacks but can also use light elemental nukes.
    She has three unique TP moves:
    Auroral Uppercut (single target, damage and stun)
    Nullifying Dropkick (single target, damage and knockback)
    Low HP: Knuckle Sandwich (conal, damage and inflicts temporary weakness)
    She may also use Benediction and/or Hundred Fists.
    (1)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 03-11-2014 at 02:40 AM.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Then besides the lag a buttload of trusts all in one area creates did they already add the ignore trusts commands in that's part of the same oh hey these things are gonna be added bit?
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think the usefulness of Banishga vs. Prishe's extremely awkward punch/kick HP moves in Duodecim really ingrained Prishe's WHM side in my mind, and most of my time with Prishe wasn't spent in FFXI's cutscenes even though I beat all of CoP; it was in Duodecim, actually playing as her. So it's not the Prishe I know best. But I do agree that aggression fits her personality better.

To the person saying Prishe is useful: unfortunately, all my jobs are 99, so I can't see if she's good at lower levels. At high item levels against Adoulin monsters, she's just as bad as every other physical DD alter ego (miss miss miss 119 miss miss).

Regarding the puppets: they're completely independent and sentient in their actions; Nashmeira doesn't control them, so it would make perfect sense for them to be separate alter egos.
    (0)

Are you saying you should be able to make copies of them for Alter-Nashmeira to bring out, or are you saying they themselves should be trusts?
    (0)

Though with all these alter egos to be released, I'm very surprise that SE didn't re-release all the previous LE Trusts with this Anniversary to get people prepped and ready for the 17th.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast