Threaded View

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

[dev1189] New alter ego feedback

The list needs more Ovjang and Mnejing. Not happy receiving only a spayed/neutered Nashmeira. That's like a Prishe with gimped white magic (oh, wait...) or a Shantotto with no staff (oh wait...) or a Curilla with no provoke (oh, wait...) except that it's fixable without modifying Nashmeira herself.

And I see that the WHM Ingrid is listed as an offensive caster. Given her personality, it makes sense, but it would be nice to have more choices for our healer trust NPCs. Prishe was botched and Cherukki is just Kupipi with different hair; and now what's Ingrid going to do? Spam Holy and Banish, or be retconned into another job? I'd like to have a more interesting WHM than a Tarutaru or Mihli.

So basically, I just want the puppets and better/cooler WHMs. WHMs are the most useful Alter Egos, and we have very few choices right now (this is why I'd rather have Prishe be full WHM and sub monk; she'd be the top tier of usefulness, since physical DD alter egos lose usefulness at high levels). Everything else looks good.
    (7)
    Last edited by Edyth; 03-10-2014 at 11:38 PM.