Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    or let CE decay in time along with VE..
    But that would mean we would really have VE and VE2 and no CE lol. Might be a good idea to modify how it's lost. Like this last update allowed emnity to effect how much you lost when you took dmg. And so does hp so maybe make those effects more pronounced and adjust how much is lost in general... but it's tricky to balance
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeron View Post
    Make it to where certain ws produce better CE and VE then others.
    This actually already exists somewhat. For example there are the relic ranged ws. Also most magical ws actually give much less emnity per dmg dealt than physical and flash nova gives signifcantly more than it's dmg suggest though I don't think it's been quantified. If I had to guess it gets the emnity of flash from the additional effect on top of the dmg. Would be interesting to see them in general make more ws that are actually useful for more things than just dmg. Because as it is right now it's basically just spam your highest dmg ws nothing else matters most the time unless you are a rng
    (1)

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    This actually already exists somewhat. For example there are the relic ranged ws. Also most magical ws actually give much less emnity per dmg dealt than physical and flash nova gives signifcantly more than it's dmg suggest though I don't think it's been quantified. If I had to guess it gets the emnity of flash from the additional effect on top of the dmg. Would be interesting to see them in general make more ws that are actually useful for more things than just dmg. Because as it is right now it's basically just spam your highest dmg ws nothing else matters most the time unless you are a rng
    That's interesting... Sounds kinda like what I suspected about Uriel Blade. Cause it really really seemed to piss mobs off.

But really, SE, an enmity enhanced WS on club? Cause yeah, WHMs so needed that. Sword please? And sure, PLD can use club, But that's not something you do for any serious tanking situation.

But anyway, if I ever finish pinning down DMG dealt enmity mods, I might try testing flash nova. <,<
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Martel View Post
    But really, SE, an enmity enhanced WS on club? Cause yeah, WHMs so needed that. Sword please? And sure, PLD can use club, But that's not something you do for any serious tanking situation.

But anyway, if I ever finish pinning down DMG dealt enmity mods, I might try testing flash nova. <,<
    Well before they gimped realmrazer it was good enough to encourage odd jobs to use club like pld or even blu. Really should undo that. It's not like anyone really uses club to melee now anyways so no hurt and returning a ws to being decent...

The lower lvl stuff is still the same I think so could use that. But yeah have fun finishing the higher stuff uggg. Though from what you've done so far it seems to fit a similar pattern to old mods so shouldn't take much to verify... just so much content being released all the time it's hard to get around to keeping up with it let alone testing stuff. Flash Nova will likely be rather overly complicated. Like getting part of it's emnity from dmg... but being magical only base dmg not full and then part from the debuff it imparts lol.
    (1)
    Last edited by dasva; 03-17-2014 at 05:56 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2