Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    And not only that the OP hasn't even confirmed whether he is getting this game for the pc or Xbox or...PS4...jk I KNOW it won't be for the PS4...or will it?
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    So are you saying that you can...play...FFXIV...without a membership on the PS3 but it may/will be impossible on the PS4? Because that is kinda what I was trying to find out. And on a side note just because it has more people playing don't mean they might not feel tricked (maybe?) If they bought it for their PS3 and then bam out for the newer system not 2 years later. Erm or is it three? dang time is flying.
    No, they won't feel tricked because they can upgrade their PS3 version to a PS4 version for free.
    (0)

/em runs out and gets a PS3...seriously
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

PS3 -> PS4 upgrade is either free or low-cost, I can't remember the details, but immediately deactivates the PS3 version on your account. This is the problem my friends were facing. PS3s are common enough to have access to multiple systems. PS4s are rarer and more expensive, and the initial failure rates were concerning.
    (0)

Well, no one is forcing you to upgrade right away. You can wait for as long as you want before upgrading. Or you can just buy the game again cause it costs like 20 bucks now. Normal procedure for most games is to have to buy the game anew for every platform you want to play on, SE offers you a chance to migrate to your new console for no extra charge, and I'm not sure how anyone can be upset over the terms of this offer. Some people will never be satisfied, I guess. If playing the game on both your old PS3 and your new PS4 is so important, you can just go buy another copy of the game. It costs like 25 dollars. If you can afford a PS4, you can afford that.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3