Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Accession ( Unlock for all enhancements )

As it stands, there is a list of spells that can be accessioned.
    Cure I-IV
    Protect I-V
    Shell I-V
    Erase
    "-na Spells"
    Regen I-V
    Refresh
    Adloquium
    Phalanx
    Stoneskin
    Blink
    Aquaveil
    "Bar- Spells"
    Enspell
    "Storm" spells
    Animus Augeo
    Animus Minuo
    Invisible
    Sneak
    Deodorize
    Embrava

The description:
    Extends the effect of your next healing or enhancing white magic spell to party members within range.

PROPOSED CHANGE:
    ALL enhancements can be Accessioned.

Dear SE,
    Dont tease us with great JA that are half assed with restrictions.

Example of some assery you can also do if you want more restrictions:
    Utsu takes double items now if your ninjutsu is not capped in blue.
    Berzerk causes players to deal AOE DMG.
    Dancer abilities occassionally unequips random equipment slot due to fatigue.
    Samurais lose a whole level upon death.
    Black mages suffer from occ cast elongation x10.
    RDM will occ suffer a self inflicted enfeeble.
    DRK's using last resort will occ stun target and Drk.
    RNG's will occ hit allies if under decoy shot/stealth shot.
    Blu mage unbridled learning will occ double blu powers but all spells cause area dmg (open area dmg)
    Puppet's AUtos will occ break down causing curse affect and - HP, new oil repairs this.
    White mages suffer from occ cast elongation x10.
    (2)

This is the dumbest list of comparations I have read in a long time. Good job!
    (4)

Player
    That list was stupid, admittedly, however, I would definitely love to see more spells accessionable, haste, temper, reraise, refresh2 come to mind, would that really be such a bad thing? Would maybe get Rdm an invite occasionally (the temper) and other mage/sch's would spend a bit less time buffing and more time paying attention to the fight.
    (3)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Yeah, all enhancing magic should be Accession-able.
    (5)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree on all enhancing magic being able to use with Accession. Scholar has a lot of unique defining qualities and I don't think it suddenly takes away something huge from reasons they are desired. Would actually add some new ones for Enhancing Magic currently not useable during Accession. While they are at it in a similar note, it would be nice if WHM finally got Hastega. It's subjob level on Summoner and honestly no one is inviting a Summoner for it, I think it's time to release the hold over AoE haste.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    While they are at it in a similar note, it would be nice if WHMRDM finally got Hastega.
    I agree on both counts, Accession more things, & Hastega.
    (3)

Player
    Haha I really meant it to be quite dumb TBH because Accession is a great JA but the restrictions are horrible.
    Yes RDM needs Haste II, not Hastega.
    Also, my initial hidden hope would be that RDM could then /SCH and Temper-ga!

Also letting Rdm share/spread FC buff would be awesome in a spell use scenario. call the spell: Enspire +% FC/Recast.

On the other hand:
    Increase Corsair buffs, or add 3rd roll of COR is main job.
    (3)

Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Would be nice. But it would probably make scholar sub too powerful. For example: if they did this I really doubt you would see a Red Mage subbing anything else.
    (0)

Player
    Of course you would, Rdm's primary subjob would still be Blm for Stun and sleepga (I know it's manifestation-able, but not at Sleepga's timer). And you'd still sub Whm when you need stona (the only reason you ever /whm now). But it would be a very nice boost when you were already actually subbing Sch anyway, which is whenever you don't need Stun or Stona, but stun is (mostly) the only time you bring a Rdm, though, DMII does come to mind as an exception and it would be a huge boon being able to accession Flurry II in there.

(Also note my comment Dale as it pertains to our other discussion, during the time when this was originally posted, Rdm was pretty much unused as a job in endgame. Though that's obviously changed now.)
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    If they let you have a nerfed Afflatus Solace/Misery, it would be a nice reason to sub WHM again in certain situations for some mage jobs. I still think WHM should have Hastega at this point and I know that's not a popular opinion since WHM is used in everything. But honestly more than anything, it's a quality of life upgrade. Just like any other WHM aoe buff you can't always run into the fray to recast and might have to single cast like Protect vs Protectra. RDM has Haste II at this point, GEO has Indi/Geo-Haste, Summoner is about to get Hastega II.

I think it's time for them to release the restrictions on Accession + Haste and give WHM Hastega.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast