Character
    Katairyu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

[dev1183] Will we see this brought to a completed level?

I'm in love with the idea of being able to customize my appearance and I'm sure many of the other players here too feel the same way. But the restrictions in place make this very hard to maintain:
    • Zoning in to a different area
    • Equipping equipment that affects character motions, such as weapons
    • Being the recipient of an attack that removes one's equipment
    • Logging out

Now don't get me wrong, I fully understand why the 2nd and 3rd restrictions are in place, for gameplay purposes they need to be implemented. But do we really need to have our appearance changed between zones and logs? I mean I really can't see it affecting gameplay at all and to boot, I'm fairly sure it's accomplishable on a technical level as well.
    (1)
    ~ I am the clear blue sky ~

Right, it seems like they just want it to specifically happen in the city even though the screenshot suggests otherwise...maybe March is the "test run" to see if it will bug up the system too much?
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Katairyu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well it just seems pointless for it to happen in the city only or more specifically for cities. I think it'd be much better if we could have two menu sets within Equipment, one for 'Armour' which would affect the statistics and such, and one for 'Outfit' which you could use optionally to replace the physical models of your Armour.

I mean I can't imagine it would be too difficult to do on a technical level and it would sort the issue of Zoning, Unequip Attacks and Logging out.

Maybe even allow players to use a different weapon model too as long as it's the same type? So say I don't like the appearance of Masamune, I can use another Great Katana, such as Hagun, to change the physical model.

That said, Hagun looks terrible and I'd never use it for its appearance! :'D

But yeah, PSO2 uses something similar to this through 'Weapon Camoflage', this would basically be taking it a step further with Gear too.
    (1)
    ~ I am the clear blue sky ~