Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You are correct sir.

Though, If they release a new Thief's knife I can safely say I will d*ckpunch someone so hard their ability to reproduce is so broken it goes back in time and prevents their own birth. Cause there are so many better solutions than a weapon... so so many.
    (4)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Though, If they release a new Thief's knife I can safely say I will d*ckpunch someone so hard their ability to reproduce is so broken it goes back in time and prevents their own birth. Cause there are so many better solutions than a weapon... so so many.
    And I shall cheer you on (from a safe distance).
    (5)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well they capped it at 8. so 3 from trait, 2 from hands, 1 from feet, 1 from new belt and last 1 from TK or atma or mog kupowers. So a new TK would just replace old unless more TH items come out before then or you can get the last one from atma or kupowers
    (1)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Well they capped it at 8. so 3 from trait, 2 from hands, 1 from feet, 1 from new belt and last 1 from TK or atma or mog kupowers. So a new TK would just replace old unless more TH items come out before then or you can get the last one from atma or kupowers
    Honestly.... I'm expecting them to have the empy feet become +2TH at either 109 or 119.
    That way, they can REALLY kill the Thief's Knife... because with relic hands and empy feet, that would be +4, so only 1 more TH needed from gear to reach cap...
    And since that belt exists, there we go.

But if they're NOT going to do something as simple and derpingly obvious as making the empy feet have +2TH (which IMO they ALWAYS should have had in the +2 form, though I get why it's just +1.... what with no TH on the +1 empy feet.)....
    I dunno.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2