Player

Server update/world merge

I wasn't sure where to post this, since it isnt limited to only my account and does deal with gameplay... I figured this would be the best place.

I understand the servers just went up again, and I am glad to be able to play again. I am a bit concerned about the world merge, the world merge has been put off twice and is now about a month and a half away.

I started playing this game so I could play with my friend, however he is on Fenrir, and currently character creations are closed. I was wondering if there was a way to reopen the Character creation on these worlds til the server merge is closer. I am sure I am not the only one trying to make a character on one of these servers and at this rate it will be 2 and a half months of having this game that I can't play with my friends.
    (0)

Character
    Xylia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 90
    I have been asking about this for a few days (my friend is stuck too) and what I would advise is that we all contact technical support by e-mail to ask if the affected people can make characters on other servers and have the world transfer limitations waived under the circumstances. My friend has raised a ticket with S-E already and we have our fingers crossed, but the more people who let them know the more likely I feel it is that they will understand the problem. She signed up right at the start of March - worst timing ever as the date keeps moving back and back
    (0)

Hello Tsukei, thanks for taking the time to post your concerns about this. I can certainly see where you are coming from.

At this time we have not received any further word about when character creation will be available for the servers that are pending a world merge. I can only suggest keeping an eye on the news section of www.PlayOnline.com when more info becomes available.

In the meantime, I'm going to move your thread over to the appropriate forum since this is more feedback than a bug. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Thanks I appreciate any help I can get.
    (0)