Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    In a lot of ways, people wanted 6 man Delve to make it easier, so people could get wins again, instead it only sealed their fate by making it so only the best of players who already have the drops can really do the content, and on top of that making it so profitable with few people via craft materials that taking more people became even less desired!
    yeah. I thought the point of 6-person delve was to make it easier for players who haven't cleared the content to complete it. My LS does not have players that can complete it, either on 18 people or with 6. It's not very helpful to basically make it so the only way to complete 6-person delve is to already have the drops already

I would much prefer to see the difficulty lowered and the number of drops/amount of plasm reduced.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Or join a linkshell.... Why should SE cater to you because you don't have friends or the playtime for a MMO? You have plenty of content you can do casually, the game shouldn't be dumbed down just for you.
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Come on, Draylo. No one attempts to dumb down the game like hardcore players do. It's not noobs running fish bots to fund their RMEs, automating the game with spellcast and other tools, and exploiting all the exploits that can possibly be exploited. It's not so much that they want a challenge. It's that they want exclusivity. "I can get this and you cannot." Whether they get it by hook or by crook seems to be irrelevant judging by their actions.
    (8)

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Or join a linkshell.... Why should SE cater to you because you don't have friends or the playtime for a MMO? You have plenty of content you can do casually, the game shouldn't be dumbed down just for you.
    I am in a linkshell. Please read my comments if you're going to reply to them. My LS hasn't been able to clear the fights. They already used the dev time to make the fights adjust based on number of people who entered - it seems like if the only thing that did was make it so people who already cleared it have less incentive to take people who haven't, then the dev time spent was wasted. I am suggesting they adjust the fights so that folks who don't cheat with automated gear switching can also clear them. If the content is not hard enough for you after they adjust it - maybe turn off your spellcast, and try pressing buttons to switch your gear with legal macros.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

You sound like a very bad player, I love the angst you have towards people who are successful in this game. You don't even need to gear swap much anymore, SE has created gear that serves multi-purpose roles and you don't need as much. Stop being such a bad and actually see how you can improve. How about the fact myself and others beat this with no mega boss gear when it first came out? How do you think we were able to do that?
    (2)

Character
    Lsvtec
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    I am in a linkshell. Please read my comments if you're going to reply to them. My LS hasn't been able to clear the fights. They already used the dev time to make the fights adjust based on number of people who entered - it seems like if the only thing that did was make it so people who already cleared it have less incentive to take people who haven't, then the dev time spent was wasted. I am suggesting they adjust the fights so that folks who don't cheat with automated gear switching can also clear them. If the content is not hard enough for you after they adjust it - maybe turn off your spellcast, and try pressing buttons to switch your gear with legal macros.
    Its players like u that ruin the fun of challenging content for hardcore players like me or draylo, we consistently beat all delve i.e bee shark trex and their are plenty of us in linkshell that dont use "automated gear changer" the fact that u cant win sounds like a you problem.... My advice to you would be, Suckless?
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    A community that constantly cheats forfeits both its right to complain about others wanting content to be made easier or more accessible as well as its right to look down on anyone.
    (5)

Character
    Lsvtec
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    A community that constantly cheats forfeits both its right to complain about others wanting content to be made easier or more accessible as well as its right to look down on anyone.
    You completley mis-read/and or mis-interpreted what i said, constantly cheat a likely excuse as to why u cant beat tojil, whtever makes u sleep eaiser at night... A community that constantly QQs over not being able to beat current Delve that has been nerfed way way down forfeits their right to cry over it...

ps: i have beat tojil a couple time 6man w/o linkshell help with no bots no gear changing nor any help from 3p tools so please explain to me y it is sooooo hard to beat and y u cant do it.... Dont worry, ill wait
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsvtec View Post
    i have beat tojil a couple time 6man w/o linkshell help with no bots no gear changing nor any help from 3p tools so please explain to me y it is sooooo hard to beat and y u cant do it.... Dont worry, ill wait
    Beat Tojil, Dakuwaqa, or Muyingwa 6 man without any 119 gear outside of maybe RF1/2+1. Don't worry, I'll wait.
    (5)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsvtec View Post
    You completley mis-read/and or mis-interpreted what i said, constantly cheat a likely excuse as to why u cant beat tojil, whtever makes u sleep eaiser at night... A community that constantly QQs over not being able to beat current Delve that has been nerfed way way down forfeits their right to cry over it...

ps: i have beat tojil a couple time 6man w/o linkshell help with no bots no gear changing nor any help from 3p tools so please explain to me y it is sooooo hard to beat and y u cant do it.... Dont worry, ill wait
    (5)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast