Thread: New Mythics

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

New Mythics

I've been wondering if there was a timeline on the tentative date that we should be expecting the new mythic weapons. Also, is it going to be following the path for current mythics or will it be Adoulin?

No comments crying about mythics please.
    (0)
    Salaheem's Sentinels routinely monitors the content of messages sent and received via its linkshell for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. Employees must never send or store messages or attachments that acknowledge the return of the Black Coffin, or defame the name of Naja Salaheem or the Empress. Messages of this nature sent in or out of the Aht Urhgan linkshell may be intercepted and stopped by highly trained Immortals. If you have received this message by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and destroy this message.

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Do you mean the job specific weapons they mentioned coming april 8th? Or do you mean the geo and run mythics they said would be coming out someday?
    (0)

Player
    Well... Looking at this picture...

We see a RUN using a new kind of sword. Now the thing is we don't see Empyrean gear shown in here which I think can mean 1 of 4 things that I can come up with.
    -They are raising the level cap to 128 like the new Delve bosses and upgrading our Relic gear to 128, that's why it's the gear shown in the picture.
    -They are upgrading our Relic Accessories to 119 standards making them viable pieces of gear in today's game.
    -They are giving us all new 119 AF weapons of some sort, which is why the RUN in the picture is using that sword which I have never seen before.
    -They are releasing Mythics for the new jobs, again, RUN Sword points to this as a possibility.
    (0)

Character
    Jehm
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    Well... Looking at this picture...

We see a RUN using a new kind of sword. Now the thing is we don't see Empyrean gear shown in here which I think can mean 1 of 4 things that I can come up with.
    -They are raising the level cap to 128 like the new Delve bosses and upgrading our Relic gear to 128, that's why it's the gear shown in the picture.
    -They are upgrading our Relic Accessories to 119 standards making them viable pieces of gear in today's game.
    -They are giving us all new 119 AF weapons of some sort, which is why the RUN in the picture is using that sword which I have never seen before.
    -They are releasing Mythics for the new jobs, again, RUN Sword points to this as a possibility.
    the picture is of a galka and a taru...... it's obviously about the taru HP and galka MP upgrade. it has nothing to do with the gear they are wearing.
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    They have said a couple times they are releasing "job specific weapons" in april update along with tenzen and oryuo fights. the most likely option is these weapons will come for those fights but who knows really. And seconded the taru galka thing is the HP/MP adjustments. Note below is the first time i have seen them say Job specific equipment instead of weapon like they have the previous couple times. I am hoping that the geo club will have a crazy look like the concept art of new clubs we were gonna be gettin before SoA came out yet havent seen any of in game since that Run sword looks pretty unique.

Cargo on this ship includes new high-tier mission battlefields with Tenzen and Ouryu respectively, new job-specific equipment, racial stat adjustments such as increases in Tarutaru HP and Galka MP, and a variety of adjustments to make adventuring in Vana'diel more convenient than ever.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    the picture is of a galka and a taru...... it's obviously about the taru HP and galka MP upgrade. it has nothing to do with the gear they are wearing.
    Isn't he talking about the Elvaan on the right not the 2 guys in the middle? I mean unless the Elvaan is in reference to "a variety of other adjustments to make adventuring in Vanadiel more convenient than ever" he isn't wrong to speculate...
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Exactly the first pic has to do with the new battlefields the 2nd one is about taru/galka changes. The 3rd one is most likely the talk about new job-specific equipment. However given the fact they didn't say something like adding stuff for run/geo like they did when adding af I feel it's probably safe to assume they are adding something for everyone. Given the current trend I wouldn't be suprised if it might not be reforged af weapons
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I thought the RUN was wearing the Relic as well, I never paid much attention to RUN Relic and hardly remember the AF so I suppose I wouldn't know the difference at this point.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Hmmm looks like the armor isnt peach so that would be artifact for the RUN no? They almost always show players in pictures in relic or artifact gear in pictures for updates and news (So we can easily identify what jobs might be getting adjustments). But like i said already they mentioned Job specific weapons multiple times, and since they started mentioning that, this is the first time i seen them use the word equipment. Lot of people I know seem to think empy armor reforge is right around the corner, which would be nice but i feel it might be at least 2-3 updates down the road. But i was pretty surprised at how fast relic reforge came after artifact. a couple dev posts i been checking out lately almost make it sound like they wont be reforgin anything after artifact which would make me a sad panda if true.
    (0)

Heh for all we know it may just be an improvement on the costume system
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast