Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohito View Post
    I think this was a good idea. I play solo, and most of the time when I am switching jobs say from BLM to SCH, I need to go out and practice a little so i get the hang of the job again. Allowing skillups is a great way finally have a reason to do Campaign. I also like to use my fellow a lot so that's just another reason to go to the past and find places to level her up THERE. Good job.
    so far i know the mobs and Fortification lvl should be around lvl50-60 i dont know what you want to Skill on the Campaignmobs but you should skill up with FoV or GoV and the right enemy lvl for your current skill and the extra spark points on Killing Mobs + Zonequest and all the other stuff gives you a much faster lvl up way as the silly Campaignsystem thrust me...

in Campaign you wont have the time to Skill up properly and you only can do the 500+ dmg quest on them the dosn even count as a monster kill....
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Paridise View Post
    If you look at the whole picture, its not just CB (Campiagn Battle) its every part of the game, most players want it all upgraded to the new system of ilevel, any player that started in 2003, 04, 05, 06 that still plays the game like myself, wants sky, sea and forward upgraded, but lets face it,, SE took how long to do AF and few month after to do Relic, its going to take a while to get EMPY, this is not a short quick fix. Yep it should have been done years ago but SE looks at the New items and not the OLD things we worked hard for, thus mostly helping new player then working to keep the starting players.
    I think the time betwix the RF1 and RF2 implementation was threefold:
    1) deciding on "random extras" (such as Avatar haste on Glyphic Bracers) as well as all of RUN and GEO's effects. (Cause they don't have anything to work from.)
    2) figuring out what to use for the reforging process.
    3) artificially extending content to make sure more people have access. (This has kinda been the problem with Adoulin as a whole... Content is too easy to 100%... Even for a more casual player. Renegading on the statement "we will not be using Rem's Tale chapters for relic and empyrean armor upgrades... Was to ensure that there's an incentive to keep doing those BCNMs and AAs.)

There's also the idea that they waited for people to complete their Rf1+1s before releasing the RF2s... But that argument is absurd.

So we should expect a few months of wait for the empy sets for the same reasons above...
    As well as if they decide to keep the gimmick of the empy sets or ditch the gimmick...
    I'd like them to ditch it... And just have a straight hard bonus, since that would be more in line with Matsui's vision of mix and matching all three sets... Empy set bonuses hinder that... (Especially for like SMN... Anything less than 4/5 and you will never see the Blood Boon proc... It would be much better if they were all static, using SMN again: if each piece gave +%BPdmg or a change to increase regardless of the number of pieces worn... If they do strive for this, there will be more time spent on balancing that with the previous effect.)
    Of course, they could just be lazy or give in to the player's greed and poop out empy sets with little to no modification... But I would rather they make something good and take their time.
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    Campaign is still awful. The addition of skill-ups is pointless, because there's barely any mobs to fight! Did they break something?

I've spent most of the last couple days playing Campaign. I've seen a lot of defensive battles where I show up when the music starts, wait 30 minutes for mobs to show up, and only like 4 mobs show up which the NPCs have no trouble thrashing in a minute or two. The battle doesn't end there. 10-15 minutes later, a few more mobs show up. Is this "working as intended?" Because it's boring as hell and no way to get Exp or skill-ups. As of this moment, I've been sitting in the same Karugo-Narugo battle for the last HOUR and I've seen a grand total of 3 mobs. Oh! Hold on, number 4 just showed up.

The same thing happened at all the defensive battles I played yesterday. Sign up when the music starts, wait 15-30 minutes, fight a very small number of mobs, wait another 15-30 minutes for the next round.

Offensive battles are still a pain without the help of NPCs if you're playing a job under 99. If you need their help, it usually takes quite a while for them to show up.

Mobs need to show up WAY faster during defensive battles, and NPC armies need to show up faster during offensive battles. There's no point in doing Campaign unless you need to buy AN items. Doing it for Exp and skill-ups is a complete waste of time versus going to any zone where you can summon Trust NPCs and fighting EM mobs on pretty much any job.

There should really be no waiting for mobs/NPCs to show up. It's no fun at all. When the battle music starts, the actual battle should start. No waiting a half hour for anything to happen. Music starts, all the mobs and NPCs pop and start fighting, over in 15-20 minutes, move to the next zone. That's how it should be.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Yes but most campaign fights would be over before someone could get tags on and to the fighting area in some zones on an offensive fight because of where the C.A is compared to where the fighting takes place. A good 5-10 mins after the music starts for the npcs to show up would probably be better. Also the npcs still have a we zone at the other side of the zone bit. It's why even in the death throws of WotG people would get tags and then snipe the incoming npcs. I'm sure this might still happen at times. Other times I think the game is checking to see if the next battle is going to start as one is ending so you get the awkward is anything else coming pause time.
    (0)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    i dont have a problem finding good battles with 9000 XP 4500 AN waiting for a battle or following the sword icons is just a very lazy and silly way...

you have to watch at your town where the next battle begins like this:
    Enemy > Friendly zone
    Friendly Army > Enemy zone

dont demand something from SE which is not really necessary you guys should cry for a much better way to increase FUNDING this shit is broken

Bastok Areas > 11
    Prosperity 7 days almost always full
    Influence full capped on all zones

Funding 1 Star

serously SE ?
    (1)

Character
    Dawezy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Just wanted some clarification;

With the adjustment of being able to skill up, can I get WS points from it now?

Working on Double Axe (BST/Primal Rend) and the campaign mobs have a ton of hp compared to other stuff, moar WS's to be set off.

Also, speed the Yags in Fort K up so they actually arrive at the Fort under an hour >_> 5~10 mins between Yags arriving is a joke.
    (2)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    I think the mobs theirselves have to give xp. Could be wrong though. They could speed up time between the next victim to die at all of the sites, but yeah the fort seems to be slower than the others.
    (0)

Sometimes people go out and meet the mobs as they march in and kill them before the fort so that also might be what is happening.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Dawezy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Not always the case, but some of the 99's do go out and kill them all before they arrive.

When it goes quiet on my BST I venture out and poke Widescan to see them barely on their way :\

Tossed the cb ws idea out the window for now though, sure the mobs have a ton of hp but their is 2 issues;

1 - everyone / npcs whores onto the single mob you have, and it dies mega quick.
    2 - 1 on 1 using your TP to constantly cure yourself into of ws'ing is a bit redundant. Either cure yourself, or get a ws point and die. hm.

Might be just me.

EDIT: Meri Mountains has also become victim to the sudden lag of arrivals :|
    (0)
    Last edited by Dawezy; 06-17-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Had a few orcs one time recently seem to get lost on the way in jugner.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast