Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    A little question about skilling up in campaign battle... at what level do you stop getting skill ups?

I am working on my BST's scythe skill (currently at lv315, think it caps at 388 at lv99), but no matter the area I go to. From East Ronfaure to Xarcabard, no one of the campaign battle enemies seems to give me skill ups.

Can a lv99 cap skills on these? Maybe I was just too impatient and moved on to the next area before I'd start getting skill ups.
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Dawezy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Thought I should follow up on this and clarify;

WS points *do* go up with Allied Tags on, but only on the campaign specific mobs. (if you were to attack normal exp mobs, points wouldn't count, etc.)

Must have gotten atleast 175 points of the 250 for Trueflight on cb's alone.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kjara View Post
    A little question about skilling up in campaign battle... at what level do you stop getting skill ups?

I am working on my BST's scythe skill (currently at lv315, think it caps at 388 at lv99), but no matter the area I go to. From East Ronfaure to Xarcabard, no one of the campaign battle enemies seems to give me skill ups.

Can a lv99 cap skills on these? Maybe I was just too impatient and moved on to the next area before I'd start getting skill ups.
    Like 60... basically unless you're very underskilled, campaign doesn't do a lot for skill ups... still glad it's there though. Nice to get the odd skill up on a skill I barely use. (Hello 2 U throwing)
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3