Player

Can we have trust NPC attack when we cast spells?

Title says it all, can we have trust NPC attack when we cast a spell on the monster except for sleep related spells, and also when we command our pets to attack.
    (16)

Character
    Aoikaminari
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    +1 from me.

I don't really play a whole lot of casters (geo is the only one), but I totally agree. The fact that you have to melee your target in order for trusts to target them too is quite limiting. Whille the quick Trion/Volker Voke is enough to get them off of you quick as a caster, it's still pretty tedious to run up.. hit the mob... run out of aoe range.. then start nuking.

I think the most obvious solution would be for trusts to start attacking after any offensive action against the target, but I wouldn't mind a command trigger either. With the command trigger, my tank trust would always be the first thing the enemy targets instead of me.

P.S. Another thing that I think would help ranged jobs would be to increase the movement speed of all trusts. As a caster, the quicker your trust can get over there to voke the mob, the better.

P.S.S. And perhaps casters like shantotto or Kupipi should hang back too They're too squishy to stay in melee range.
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    +1 for me, I agree w/ OP.
    (0)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Ah yeah, agree. That's one trust tweak for sure worth adding.
    (0)

only makes sense, casters-and rng-fight from a distance, and trust guys are our partymates, having them recognize our place in a party is only sensible.
    (0)