Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    These are exactly the type of responses that make your player base think you don't even play your own game guys. Over the last year you've been doing good, getting a lot better than you used to be, by this point we should be far beyond these kind of responses...
    Yes, this is a 2012-caliber answer.... The sky god pop items in Mog Garden are RIDICULOUS. I only use 3 of my characters for Mog Garden, and I get 1-3 sky god pops a day, and I just have to keep throwing them out because I already have them.

Please, I'm all for making those stupid sky god pops RARE. Please stop forcing them on me. NO MEANS NO. Keep your sky god pops out of my Mog Garden!!! Or let me sell/send them to someone who cares!!!

(Sell means on the auction house; they're too common for the one person on the server who isn't sick of these spam items to just-so-happen to check my bazaar.)
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    At least Camate gets to post this lol response than copy n pasting please look forward to it like on the XIV forums. Though I must agree with everyone else in that this response makes no sense. If you wanted them to be so rare then you wouldn't put them in almost every if not every log in campaign, or have them be our item for the day more often than not from our mog gardens.
    (0)

Character
    Elemmire
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

We understand your request; however, the rarity of NM triggers are maintained by limiting their circulation and as such we do not currently have any plans to make it possible to send these items through the delivery system.

The content is 10+ years old o.o rarity shouldn't matter as much at this point. If you worry about that, though, try to code it so that delivery boxes can't contain more than 1 type of pop item at a time (so 1 behemoth, 1 king behemoth, 1 fafnir, 1 nidhogg, 1 for each sky god, etc). Seems like it'd still help keep it rare, but help people. Though, even then, don't think that's needed.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire View Post
    The content is 10+ years old o.o rarity shouldn't matter as much at this point. If you worry about that, though, try to code it so that delivery boxes can't contain more than 1 type of pop item at a time (so 1 behemoth, 1 king behemoth, 1 fafnir, 1 nidhogg, 1 for each sky god, etc). Seems like it'd still help keep it rare, but help people. Though, even then, don't think that's needed.
    From what I've seen I'm inclined to think it has more to do with congestion than anything else.

Maybe if they made the fights instanced you'd be able to have more triggers for the NMs without issues, but I think that would require more time than they seem to be willing to spend on that particular content right now.
    (2)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Elemmire
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    From what I've seen I'm inclined to think it has more to do with congestion than anything else.

Maybe if they made the fights instanced you'd be able to have more triggers for the NMs without issues, but I think that would require more time than they seem to be willing to spend on that particular content right now.
    Well, from what I understood their instance servers locked people out if others were doing it anyways, or did that change? Been a long time since I did group content :P just sorta dick around catching up from 7 years away.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    While he said their rarity, I agree that this is what he meant. By making it so someone could hold so many pops, they could quickly farm multiple runs. Not that farming multiple is really harmful for most of these fights at this point, they'd still have to return to town to pick up the pops, thus freeing up the ??? for someone else to pop.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Player
    Making me run to Sandy on my GFs character to pick up a pop item from another mule rather than being able to Dbox my shanks to myself doesn't really take away from any congestion, it just makes my life more annoying and this game less enjoyable.
    (0)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Are you kidding me devs? That is your excuse? I think that's just an excuse for "We don't wanna do it, f- off" am I wrong? It's the same deal with items like Kirin's Osode, all rare ZNM items like Pachipachio, Foolkiller, Dorje, Hachiryu set, and we can't mule those. I've bee stuck with these items forever, I wanna put them in my porter slip (Or hell put em on a mule) but nope, can't do that.

The Porter slip even states on 02 "Tu'lia" but I can't put my osode on that slip? What gives? What's the excuse behind that?

Same deal with the other items, the logic behind their lacking of transferability is just baffling, especially since this old elite armor is no longer considered a viable option as we're getting our mittens on things like 119 armors.

Let us mule these things, there is NO EXCUSE for this 'rarity' bullcrap. If that was the case, then why is the campaign designed to be abused by someone with 15 mules and a main? That's literally 4000 points on each character, totalling out at 64 pops.

Real rare.

Let us mule them, what have you got to lose from it? You're only doing the players a favor, and you won't look incompitent by making foolish excuses.
    (0)

Character
    Elemmire
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    reviving this cause of the recent announcements should justify this change even more. Why? Because if there is only one last bit of content coming around then after that more and more people will be likely leaving as they finish it. That'll make it harder and harder to get loot to another character. Best to just let all pop items be mail-able to characters on your own account.
    (5)

I'd much rather they removed the can't send same account from R/E/A items so I can move around augmented items and other pieces between characters. Like relic for example, both weapons and armour. But theres tons of augmented pieces that fit the bill too.

I realize armour can be stored typically, I don't know if all can as I don't have a lot of pieces to try, but weapons can't (that i know of) and honestly, I switch around characters a lot, some of them have the same jobs leveled, and it would be nice to not have to make the same thing over and over again, esp trying to augment the same piece of gear to get the same stats.

But it benefits everyone, so why not.
    Pop items are just annoying at best, but with teleport books in qufim and the tower, it's not a big deal to run back and forth with a self-recharging warp ring, it let's the line move (yes there is still lines sometimes), and at worst you're out like 3mins of running time. Most people go as thf, so, your out your flee timer and there in half the time. It's slightly annoying, but not a big issue, unlike augments....
    (1)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast