Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Elemmire
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar2kx View Post
    I'd much rather they removed the can't send same account from R/E/A items so I can move around augmented items and other pieces between characters. Like relic for example, both weapons and armour. But theres tons of augmented pieces that fit the bill too.

I realize armour can be stored typically, I don't know if all can as I don't have a lot of pieces to try, but weapons can't (that i know of) and honestly, I switch around characters a lot, some of them have the same jobs leveled, and it would be nice to not have to make the same thing over and over again, esp trying to augment the same piece of gear to get the same stats.

But it benefits everyone, so why not.
    Pop items are just annoying at best, but with teleport books in qufim and the tower, it's not a big deal to run back and forth with a self-recharging warp ring, it let's the line move (yes there is still lines sometimes), and at worst you're out like 3mins of running time. Most people go as thf, so, your out your flee timer and there in half the time. It's slightly annoying, but not a big issue, unlike augments....
    The problem is I have a pop item on a mule, but can't send it to my main. And I don't have two accounts and don't want two accounts.
    (0)

Character
    Elemmire
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Bumping because, god damn SE, I really don't want to keep relying on other people to move pop items to my main from my mule >.>
    (4)

I'm also tired of having to jump through hoops to send stuff to my mules, but :

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

We understand your request; however, the rarity of NM triggers are maintained by limiting their circulation and as such we do not currently have any plans to make it possible to send these items through the delivery system.
    About this, Camate did a very lousy job at explaining back then. What he failed to explain is that it wasn't about sending triggers directly to your mules, but rather about hoarding triggers in your delivery box if you allow them to be sent.

When you send a Rare item to someone (including yourself) it disappears from the system until you pick it up, allowing you to get another right away. So you can have up to the limit of your delivery box capacity on hold as long as you don't pick them up or do the "send to yourself > Return to yourself" thing.

And THAT is what Camate was referring to when he mentioned limiting their circulation, because as long as you don't allow items to be sent you are guaranteeing there will only be one of such rare items per character in the server at any given time. If you allow them to be sent you can have up to...what was the limit again? 128 items? per character.

Now, all things considered. Does it make sense to be so concerned about trigger availability nowadays?

No, it doesn't. With the story and main updates concluding by November all that matters right now is to make the game as convenient and enjoyable as possible so players who remain or come back can enjoy their remaining time in the game without unnecessary inconveniences. IMHO.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Elemmire
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Come on SE, let us mailbox these :O surely you can code it so that you can only put on in your delivery box at a time.
    (0)

Mailbox doesn't check what the receiving character already has when you send something to them. That would be a lot more load on the server to do so for every transaction. It checks when you try to pull it out. Recoding that would take development time better used for other things. An alternative to Defending Ring, or another way to get it, would remove the need for most of this.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    Mailbox doesn't check what the receiving character already has when you send something to them. That would be a lot more load on the server to do so for every transaction. It checks when you try to pull it out. Recoding that would take development time better used for other things. An alternative to Defending Ring, or another way to get it, would remove the need for most of this.
    Nice try on the Defending Ring, {no thanks}.
    (0)

Thanks for your continued feedback and patience on this subject.

In regards to the various Notorious Monster trigger items, we’re considering a change that would make it possible to deliver these items between characters on the same account. It’s possible that this will be difficult to implement for all items at the same time, so we’re thinking of gradually adding this feature to each trigger item.
    (11)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post

In regards to the various Notorious Monster trigger items, we’re considering a change that would make it possible to deliver these items between characters on the same account. It’s possible that this will be difficult to implement for all items at the same time, so we’re thinking of gradually adding this feature to each trigger item.

Grekumah, Camate and Matsui please listen. A long time ago when level 75 was cap there was 3 level 70 item that is very famous and expensive Sword Ridill, Boots Herald's Gaiters and Defender Ring. Those 3 item was worth at least 40,000,000+ gil or maybe up to 100 million gil. Can please not linger in the past of FFXI and move forward into the future because there are item level 119 now.

High Tier Mission Battle The Savage (Ouryu) now drop Herald's Gaiters. Might as well make it drop Sword Ridill too since it's a dragon.

King Behemoth that rely on savory shank to pop is a very easy NM for all level 99 character kill without problems.

Urmahlulu is also a Behemoth NM so why doesn't it drop Defender Ring? If it were to drop Defender ring than the drop rate should be higher than killing King Behemoth because Urmahlulu is a tougher NM. Urmahlulu cannot be solo and you need at least 4 up 6 if your an elite player or 12 people if casual player to win.

Make everyone happy by making new Defender Ring so people can stop fighting over a old lv. 70 defender ring. New ring Stats damage taken - 15%, All elemental resist +50, Resist Death, regen 3, refresh 1. Make it come from a very tough NM so casual player and elite will have to work their ass off to get it. =) "Onca Suit was very cool"

Suggestion Wrathare is a very tough NM for some people and here in Odin I don't think many LS have cleared that NM yet.
    Enforcer's Harness is very rare but why is Abnoba Kaftan new armor from update have better stats?
    Enforcer's Harness need some accuracy and attack at least.

Warden's ring I think it should be change to damage taken -5% or physical damage taken -10%. For a NM that is difficult you can at least make the reward better than old ring Patricius Ring.

Great Sword Epeolatry for Run -25% physical damage vs August Update weapon Bidenhander damage taken -5% like really why can't it be -10% damage taken at least close the cap for casual player too.

Sword Burtgang -18% physical damage Elite weapon. Than new update weapon item level 119 should be at least -10% physical damage for sword or 2 hand weapon for casual player. Currently, i see it less than -6% physical damage on weapons.

Ok that is all I want to say something for the community team to think about. If no change was made than I'm fine with it as long as you don't leave us and keep on updating FFXI. =)
    (0)

Character
    Elemmire
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post

<3 thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire View Post
    <3 thank you!
    Yes, thank you!!!
    (0)