I solo Arrapago Remnants II with my puppetmaster. Yesterday when I entered the salvage zone, I called my stormwaker puppet like I usually do. When I went to deploy it on a mob, my puppet would not cast any spells at all - it would only melee and use slapstick ws, even though I had full MP. I checked the frame and attachments and they were normal. I deactivated, switched frames to the sharpshot frame, switched back to stormwaker, but it was still behaving the same way. After paging a GM, I decided to try one more thing while I was waiting. I deactivated again, switched the head to whm and activated, fought one mob, then deactivated and switched back to stormwaker. Then the puppet started behaving normally. When the GM contacted me, I explained everything that happened and they said they had never encountered this before. The GM assured me that they had not corrected anything, that what I did must have corrected it. Hopefully if anyone else encounters this they will be able to resolve it like I did.