Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

speed up of resting heal?

the one thing that i noticed people always didnt love but never made a big deal of was how super slow resting took. It would be nice to have the healing become more proportional with how high level you are...and speed it up a bit too (at this point in the game i dont see why not)

I also liked how the trust NPCs would just recover (or so it seems) right as they got out of combat, though i kinda get why they want us to /rest to heal up, it wouldnt bother me if once your out of combat and have no agro you just start to heal.

Its nothing major, just a thought while doing some solo sparks stuff after coming back from a long break.
    (23)

Player
    it's pretty sad that my NPC can recover much faster than I can.
    (4)

Player
    so it isnt just me that noticed they recover way faster....lol
    (1)

I'd like this. In the meantime I eat crackers... and wear hHP gear...

Would be nice if they are not going to change how slow it is to at least make a super hMP/hHP shirt (like +100 each) and put it for cheap with sparks.
    (3)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I like the idea but in all honesty its been a long time since I really had to rest for healing or getting mp. With the regen and refresh buffs from the books and trust NPCs that cure you I almost never rest. For MP most mana jobs sub rdm for convert so you get less resting there. What I end up doing is after a few mobs and when I see my trust NPCs low on either health or MP I just dismiss them then resummons them. Then they are all full of HP/MP. Even if I had low HP after battles resummoning a WHM trust NPC then engaging into another battle makes the whm cure you... so no resting there. Also keep in mind I don't do a lot of endgame content so I can't speak to that. I'm not shooting down your idea because in today's game it would be more accurate to make this change and I really would welcome it but like I said, I personally don't really notice the slow healing process.
    (2)

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I have to do a lot of resting on BLM and MNK when I don't have /dnc, speeding this up would be great.
    (2)
    The Original Blue Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Brightshadow View Post
    it's pretty sad that my NPC can recover much faster than I can.
    yeah, but that's also to make up for the fact that they have no sense of mp management. They don't know what "save mp for an emergency heal" means, and just keep spamming whatever they feel like.
    (0)

Player
    I think they could at least raise the starting HHP and HMP totals based upon your level. Have it increase every 10 levels or whatever by some amount.
    (5)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I always take a rest near the top of ARII before engaging Khimaira, so I approve this message.
    (0)

Character
    Engelmond
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    I think HHP is boosted with Signet and Sigil, and maybe slightly with Ionis, but yeah, it's pretty slow. Keeping a good regen/refresh set around can help.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast