Thread: Trust-Prishe

Player

Trust-Prishe

I have all the Mission and CS done and I STILL Can't get the Trust-Prishe needs to be fixed.
    (0)

I'm very curious about all these cases of people being unable to get Prishe.

In my server a guy was shouting about it but he was in the wrong floor in the safehold, and after I told him where to go he was able to get her.

But I seriously doubt everyone having problems would just be clicking on the wrong door. XD

PS > In my case I was able to obtain her without problems, but I was already on The Last Verse by then.
    (0)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    You have to get to "The Last verse" in order to get her, which means both Storms of Fate and Shadows of the Departed must be done and then beat Apoc Nigh, now while theres no more jp midnight wait for finishing Storms of Fate (one game day then zone) there is one after Apoc Nigh, after you pick your earring then go get Prishe.
    (0)

You don't need Storms of fate, shadows of the departed or apoc nigh if you get her before even touching any of those quests. However, if you start one of them, you must do them all up to the point where you see prishe in sealion's den right before the last battle of that quest.
    (0)

Character
    Amaran
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I may have mentioned it in another thread but,. has anyone else (besides me) noticed that prishe skips the animation for her drop kick and uppercut attacks? I've only seen her go through the readying animation then she justs stands there while the mob takes damage from it. The effects still seem to go off to a point but she stops moving during those moves.
    (0)