Hello

I suppose there aren't a lot of people doing Moblin Maze Mongers anymore, but the zone has a big lag probleme.

I'm goldsmither 105+ and at this level all the synthesis recipes need Ormulu Ingot. But there is a big problem : 1 ormulu ingot is 7M gils, and AH is almost always out of stock.
I guess all the goldsmithers are stuck at 105 also. I've talked to some and indeed they are.

So thats why i remember of MMM and I have made a tabula for Materialisation Maze Team, because we can get some craft skill up at the moment we open the coffer completing the maze.

But the zone is almost impossible to play for me, its lagy like hell, i press on a button to do a ws and i see the ws made ~5 secondes after. And 30 second loading when i check the totem to craft, etc.

I don't understand, i have no problem in all the other zone of the game and everything is working fine. I've invited some other players in my party to do MMM, some of them are lagging too but less it seems.

I called a GM for this today, waited 1 hour and no respond. So i post the probleme here.

Anyone else has this probleme in MMM ? Well if there are still someone doing MMM...

Its the only way to skill up goldsmithing after 105+. And maybe some other craft too, i don't know how rare some materials are for them.

Is a server maintenance for the zone MMM planned ?