Player

Nashmeira/Aphmau Trusts

Possibly to early to rant, but I thought I'll put it out there: If Aphmau doesn't come with Ovjang/Mnejing, don't bother.... This would be like implementing Shantoto without her heing able to nuke. I'd be perfectly fine with the trio counting as 3 trusts, though it shouldn't because she is a party member, and party members should be and are capable of having access to their on pets. The thing that sets her apart is that she has two! So if in the case she is a monk instead... You might as well make Bahamut a miniature summon while you are sullying character images! /rantoff
    (6)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Agreed, also hope she doesn't have her heroine holdfast attack animation.
    (1)

Player
    Yeah I think that was meant to be a joke... She fought more like a coward than a heroine.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Nezha View Post
    Possibly to early to rant, but I thought I'll put it out there: If Aphmau doesn't come with Ovjang/Mnejing, don't bother....
    Yeah, how about if she doesn't have her Automatons you simply don't acquire her.

Because I sure will get her regardless.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Agreed, also hope she doesn't have her heroine holdfast attack animation.
    LoL
    You KNOW she will....
    You know it.

And I'm curious about her having her automatons too... and if she only uses 1 at a time at random... or both... there's just SO many possibilities with her...
    (0)