Character
    Shantaru
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

AQUAVIEL should be 100% at lv.99 when UP. the effect duration only is skill based

not sure if SE has it wear it can interupt under level 99 but ive been on RDM and BLM/rdm nuking for 10 years and i never been interupted i can rememmber if even sub RDM using AQUAVIEL not even in 113 skirmish's. cant see it not ever happening if it isnt 100% at lv.99
    SOMEONE please add info if this is correct since i always thought it was skill based on duration and caries on level till 99 when it becomes 100% if UP
    (1)
    Last edited by shantaru; 03-02-2014 at 02:46 PM.

I had a serious problems trying to understand what your post was about. But if my decoding skills are good enough then I have to say that :

- Aquaveil was changed 2 or 3 years ago so it now works differently. Before the change it was not 100% and it would only add an amount of Interruption Rate Down based on skill.

After the change:
    - Aquaveil completely prevents interruption a set number of times.
    - The number of interruptions it prevents seems to be dependent on skill level.
    - You can still be interrupted (but Aquaveil will not be consumed) if : 1) You are hit by an attack that moves you from where you are while casting. 2) You are Silenced or Stunned before the spell goes off.
    (4)

Character
    Shantaru
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    nice job clearing that up! a few times i seen it consumed and was wondering how that happened when it duration was far from up. thanks
    (0)

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I haven't played with Aquaveil in quite a long time, well until the other day and it was falling off supper fast. I thought that SE had broken it. I hadn't realized it was changed in such a way. Now that I know this, maybe ES could add a counter on the Aquaveil icon like they did with Utsusimi.
    (1)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree I'd like to see how many charges we have in some way. Aquaveil is a really hard thing to test (no one has tried yet from what I've seen). Since Enhancing Magic skill also effects your general spell interruption rate, it's hard to tell what was prevented by skill and what by Aquaveil. I think it was brought up a long while ago they didn't want to make that many icons (or maybe it was about Blink/Occultation shadows). At the least they could reveal to us how Aquaveil works and what the formula is.
    (1)

Character
    Shantaru
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

after the new info i just make sure to cap 500 enhancing to max effect

Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    I agree I'd like to see how many charges we have in some way. Aquaveil is a really hard thing to test (no one has tried yet from what I've seen). Since Enhancing Magic skill also effects your general spell interruption rate, it's hard to tell what was prevented by skill and what by Aquaveil. I think it was brought up a long while ago they didn't want to make that many icons (or maybe it was about Blink/Occultation shadows). At the least they could reveal to us how Aquaveil works and what the formula is.
    ya once i read the info on changes made few years ago to it i just cap 500 skill like we do for anything on rdm enhance's if want full effect. but be nice to know when you might want to recast under when under achukka's butt as rdm/nin LMAO (taru power!! hit da toe!! hit da toe!! Achukka weekness = hit the toe! LMAO
    (1)
    Last edited by shantaru; 02-27-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    I agree I'd like to see how many charges we have in some way. Aquaveil is a really hard thing to test (no one has tried yet from what I've seen). Since Enhancing Magic skill also effects your general spell interruption rate, it's hard to tell what was prevented by skill and what by Aquaveil.
    This only applies if the spell you cast to test, happens to be enhancing margic as well. ^^ What you'd do while testing this, is sub NIN(or BLU) and use a magic type you have little to no skill in. Then your native skills don't interfere, and ANY hit while casting can be assumed to have been a interrupt.

Even then, it's still a pain to test. But at least the natural skill/interrupt factor can be removed.
    (1)