Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Increase Macro Lines

Can we please have the macros lines increased, only 6 slots are not enough these days for example i like to stay in refresh/-perp gear on my summoner until its time to BP, in which case i have to switch a lot of gear as well as preforming the ability itself then having it switch back the gear after the ability is complete. with main jobs this problem is hell to deal with and could be so much simpler and hassle free if the lines were increased to say 10 as i'm sure everyone would agree especially with all the new reforged gear that has been released.

The dev team have been doing a great job lately with some great changes to the game and i think this really needs to be done.
    (10)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

I've always felt they could squeeze 2 maybe even 4 more lines, it's one of the things that shouldn't be that big a deal.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    This comes up about 2-3 times a year. Whenever it does, it is always met with the same disdain from the development team: No, because <poor excuse>.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazusu View Post
    This comes up about 2-3 times a year. Whenever it does, it is always met with the same disdain from the development team: No, because <poor excuse>.
    I can't imagine what excuses they could use except maybe time constraints.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    (0)

I'm sorry but since the whole thread seemed to literally break down into a shouting match (and I noticed no developer responded) I am going to try to keep posting on this one to try to get a slim, slight small chance that they may respond positively. I'd also (before flames start flying) like to remind people that if you want them to at least consider these ideas you must at least try to maintain some forum etiquette and not trash each other or any of the ideas, even if you don't like it or think it will get done. All this " They're never gonna do it, quit asking!!!!" Stuff is just, well sad.
    (2)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Didn't they say didn't want to add any more lines because of "Too close to automation" or something like that? IDR. Maybe that was just in reply to the " macros activating other macros" idea.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Infidi View Post
    Didn't they say didn't want to add any more lines because of "Too close to automation" or something like that? IDR. Maybe that was just in reply to the " macros activating other macros" idea.
    There was a macro activating other macros idea? :O
    (0)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    There was a macro activating other macros idea? :O
    I'm sorry but this is the reason why people should use the Search before adding an old topic about something that has been talking about...
    (0)

More macro lines should definitely be supported. 10 lines sounds like a nice and round number. In addition to that. allow more commands per line. The /equip command could support tags, such as "/equip <head> Superhat <legs> Megapants" and so on.
    (4)
    Last edited by Mirage; 02-26-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast