Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    I'm sorry but this is the reason why people should use the Search before adding an old topic about something that has been talking about...
    Ummm dude I was merely asking out of curiosity I never said anything about pushing for a macro activating macro, stop trying to take jabs.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    I'm sorry but this is the reason why people should use the Search before adding an old topic about something that has been talking about...
    I'm sorry, but comments like these are why people should put links to the actual forum thread instead of to a search page... This is one step down from "letmegooglethatforyou"
    (2)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamph View Post
    I'm sorry, but comments like these are why people should put links to the actual forum thread instead of to a search page... This is one step down from "letmegooglethatforyou"
    If you go to the 1st page and scroll down you'll see this;
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Ummm dude I was merely asking out of curiosity I never said anything about pushing for a macro activating macro, stop trying to take jabs.
    I never said you were pushing for a activating macro; macro. Jabs? take a moment and reread who is "trying" to take jabs. Just placed a link about this topic from other threads and you started. We were just keeping everyone up to speed, I mean you quoted a thread w/ just a link in it lmao...
    (0)

Well if that's all you were doing there was no need to quote me now was there? If all you were doing was posting a link to the thread then there was absolutely no need to quote me at all. And like I said before I did start to read that thread but when everyone started arguing and shouting I stopped. I can never really get behind threads that break down into people trying to trash the idea or the poster for frying to get idea out there for the game. Now look the point of this thread is to try to ask for more macro lines WITHOUT it breaking down into "you're stupid for asking for this just like all the others" Let's keep it on topic please.
    (0)
    Last edited by Blah; 02-27-2014 at 07:00 AM. Reason: clarification
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Everyone should just stop posting right now. None of you are contributing to the actual topic anymore.

And neither am I, of course, with this post.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Everyone should just stop posting right now. None of you are contributing to the actual topic anymore.

And neither am I, of course, with this post.
    Just like the last one, dangit >_<
    Ah yes some of my linkshell friends were saying that they were able to do more abbreviations and stuff. Like just have cure ii instead of "Cure II" and things like that, do you think maybe they started that so we could maybe fit more on the line? Maybe I should try to see if I can fit more than one command on the line, brb.
    (0)
    Last edited by Blah; 02-27-2014 at 08:49 AM. Reason: something to contribute

Nope, dang guess that was sorta silly anyway, if they had made it so we could fit more commands on the line they would have told us, ah well.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2