Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

More Records of Eminence quests and more rewards for doing a lot of unique ones.

For some reason, this Records of Eminence thing really appealed to my personality. I liked that we were given a laundry list of mostly soloable tasks and given nominal rewards for them. I guess I just like having a discrete list of things to do.

Anyway, when I got the message on my screen to speak with the tarutaru in Lower Jeuno after I had completed 50 unique RoE objectives, I liked it. Then I got another such message when I completed 100. Then I got a third one a short time later at 130 objectives. I had hoped this would continue in this vein, but lo and behold, the "Petals of Recollection" quest at 130 objectives was the last one. So far I have completed all 312 of the available Records of Eminence objectives. I think it would be great if a new quest was added every 50 objectives. As much as I enjoy banging out these RoE for my own satisfaction, it would be wonderful if I got a special prize in addition for doing this. I'd love to see something cool that is only available for completing all RoE.
    (2)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I think it'd be cool to see Spark gear +1 after all RoE objectives are completed (those created from this point and before.)
    (Spark gear would be better than 117, worse than most 119 gear.)
    (0)