6 person delve strategies

Has anyone had any sucessful 6 person delve fracture wins? If so please post job combinations! Thank you for your cooperation
    (0)

Unfortunately its gunna be pretty basic

MNKx3, BRD(3/4 song really going to help but I dont believe 100% necessary if your DD are spectacular), WHM, and depending on the Zone, 2 SCH/BLMs for stun.

Any 3 DD should work though, but need at least 1 good MNK for Formless strikes during any of the enemies Magic weak phases.

But with a 6 man, your team must be pretty elite. 119 weapons and good gear/reaction speeds and such for WHM, Stunner, and etc. Its actually quite difficulty to beat the boss 6 man still if you're not good.
    (1)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Tojil;
    (Keep in mind I have not started a 6man run yet, only joined in them)
    MNKx3 (or MNKx2, DRG or SAM)
    BRD (3+song)
    WHM
    SCH
    (1)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Unfortunately its gunna be pretty basic

MNKx3, BRD(3/4 song really going to help but I dont believe 100% necessary if your DD are spectacular), WHM, and depending on the Zone, 2 SCH/BLMs for stun.

Any 3 DD should work though, but need at least 1 good MNK for Formless strikes during any of the enemies Magic weak phases.

But with a 6 man, your team must be pretty elite. 119 weapons and good gear/reaction speeds and such for WHM, Stunner, and etc. Its actually quite difficulty to beat the boss 6 man still if you're not good.
    I haven't had an issue with stuns yet on 6 man. (Using 1 Stun sch)
    (0)

Can anyone provide information on how delve is scaled? Does it only work with 6 12 18? Or is it per person that enters? Example; is 7 people considered 12 ?
    (0)

Its person by person. 7 is considered 7, 8 is 8, so forth
    (0)