Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Cutscene's will not trigger for "Storms of Fate"

Platform:
    PC Windows 7

ISP:
    Bell Canada

Type of Internet Connection:
    Specify the type of connection. wi-fi (I think)

Internet Connection Speed:
    Specify the speed of internet connection. No clue

Date & Time:
    Midnight EST time

Frequency:
    State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
    Today

Character Name:
    Cuddleslave

Race:
    Galka

World:
    Leviathan

Main Job:
    Dancer

Support Job:
    Warrior

Area and Coordinates:
    Ru'Lude Gardens H-7, Misareaux Coast Dilapidated Gate F-7, Monarch Lynn battlefield entry, Tenshudo and Ru'Lude again.

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:
    none

Monster Name:
    none

Steps:
    Detailed steps on how the issue occurred.

1. Since I have "Storms of Fate" flagged I proceeded to the Dilapidated gates, no CS.
    2. Make it to Monarch Lynn, No cs-- Can only pick "Uninvited Guests"
    3. Completed Uninvited guests to see if it was getting in the way of the cs, again nothing.
    4. I check my keyitems to see if maybe I did this fight long ago and forgot but no "Whisper of the Wyrm king" was in possession.
    5. I back track after trying for the cs in Tenshudo and nothing happens.

I went to try and finish this to unlock Prishe & Ulmia (even after the fix I still get "The door is locked Tight" and no CS at snowmint point) and now I can't even get this quest finish cause no cs's are showing up! I guess I'm locked out of not only getting 2 trust npc's but also locked out of finishing Storms of Fate.

Edit: Checked the cs bard and "Storms of Fate" is not even in the list...as if I never triggered it but its listed under Jeuno: Current Quests. The Goblin Footprints also do not show it in the list.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tohihroyu; 02-21-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Character
    Darkcloudx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The "Storms of Fate" fight isn't in the Monarch Linn its in Riverne - Site #B01 (E-7)
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Storms_of_Fate
    (0)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    /em facedesk.

GM/Mod can lock this...this is what I get for having a crappy sleep routine...but still why no CS at the gates?

Now that I went the right way to the fight (I do not know why I went to Monarch Lynn but least I got Uninvited Guests done and over with) I can vent out my blonde moment frustration upon Bahamut.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tohihroyu; 02-21-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Character
    Alphadeus
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hi. I hope maybe this can help, unless something changed with any recent update in the game.

During the free log-in period in December (I had quit in 2012), on top of checking all the new home points so I could teleport to them, I also did the Proto-Waypoint quests involving the NPC in Ru'Lude Gardens. The cutscene for Storms of Fate would have happened automatically while walking towards the palace entrance in Ru'Lude Gardens (on the way to the Magian Moogles and Maat), so it's possible it might've been something you saw without realizing what it was. If you did the waypoint quest, you probably got the cutscene for Riverne B01 while going for the geomagnetic fount. This is how I "accidentally" did Storms of Fate that I mention in the other bug post (accidentally, up until having to read on where to go, and finding out who to fight since I was already there).

That is the only reason I can think of why you would not have seen the cutscenes in Riverne B01. If you did not do the proto-waypoint quest for Riverne B01, then I am not sure. I also do not know how Goblin Footprints work in regards to viewing cutscenes. I hope this information is helpful.
    (0)