Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I get the impression that devs don't really play the game. They have test servers with all their office buddies and don't see what goes on in the real world. I would appreciate it if they would make adjustment decisions based on what they see as player response in shouts/yells.

There are lots of jobs that are under desired and that is the best way to start looking. Most of these problems could be fixed, however, with a reliable wiki run by SE so they could moderate the outright falsehoods about the game that come up on player sites. People find one working combination and that's the only set of jobs they use.

Monitoring the shouts is also a great way to check the economy and what people are actually doing in the game. The devs have seemed to removed themselves from this experience.
    (1)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wow, now it seems Ranger is taking the place of monk. Mainly in AA, one just cannot do difficult without having several rangers. Anything else will be messed up too quickly and immediately die on the mere chance they procure more hate than pld. I know scherzo is a thing but does not always keep us alive.

I know if enmity received an overhaul and completely fixed that this issue would be null, h/w until then we are going to have to level up brd, pld, whm, or rng just to do AA difficult.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2