Thread: New Trusts

Player

New Trusts

with the Trust thing going id love to see a few things.

1. Beastmen trusts, we have a few of each that helped us so i know its out there, the goblin in jeuno, the yag in Whitegate, the quadav in the oldton etc etc

2. used in battlefields id love to see this as its hard find people for stuff sometimes and even inside dyna or limbus would be cool.

3. this seems silly but the ability to "talk" to them like we do the Fellow would be really cool

4. last but not least let us call more at a time, a full party of 6 at least!
    (0)

Hello!

Thanks for the feedback.

I’ll respond to what I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysten View Post
    with the Trust thing going id love to see a few things.

1. Beastmen trusts, we have a few of each that helped us so i know its out there, the goblin in jeuno, the yag in Whitegate, the quadav in the oldton etc etc
    I made a comment previously in a different thread, but the team is looking into this!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysten View Post
    2. used in battlefields id love to see this as its hard find people for stuff sometimes and even inside dyna or limbus would be cool.
    In the March version update we will be making it possible to challenge certain mission battlefields with Trust alter egos, which will include up to the rank 5 mission for the three nations storylines as well as up to chapter 4 of the Chains of Promathia mission line.

Additionally, we are currently working on adjustments so that alter egos can be summoned in Wings of the Goddess areas, which will enable you to use them in campaign battles, and this will be implemented in the March or April version update.
    (15)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Additionally, we are currently working on adjustments so that alter egos can be summoned in Wings of the Goddess areas, which will enable you to use them in campaign battles, and this will be implemented in the March or April version update.
    awesome! Camate now i'm in love with you <3
    (0)