Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Bukota
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post

Her two jobs are equally leveled. I guess equal-level main and sub job just aren't in the cards for Trust NPCs?
    They are releasing so many NPCs to give players latitude in choosing which NPCs to use.

Since Trusts are roughly equivalent in power, it is not unheard of to make choices in the name of "fun" or personal preference.

What you are proposing removes that element of choice and fun, and leaves every single adventurer in Vana'diel with Prishe out or a 49 level penalty to their Trust's subjob.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but this is one case where I think balance needs to trump lore.
    (2)

Trust really needs a good AI improvement so they use their skills better, even if that means not having new ones for a while. Power-wise I think they are well balanced though, specially once they fix the issue of not being able to party with other players while using Trust NPCs.
    (0)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Trust really needs a good AI improvement so they use their skills better, even if that means not having new ones for a while. Power-wise I think they are well balanced though, specially once they fix the issue of not being able to party with other players while using Trust NPCs.
    I don't have a major issue with the AI personally, but I am on board with using them to party with others. If they could be used to fill out a 6-man party, there could be much more incentive to team up with friends again in jobs of our choice.
    (3)

Player
    Prishe disappoints me, as does Shantotto. Trust in general, did not get the update it needs for higher levels either, item levels are still based on gear, not weapons, which combined with their already low ilevel stats they get from gear(113 gear puts them at around 30~50% hit rate on 113 mobs) makes them fairly worthless at higher levels. I had hoped the update would solve, or at least work to solve some of these issues, but I have seen no difference. Also it seems they still use worthless WSs, which needs to be fixed as well, along with individual NPCs such as Shantotto who has no weapon when she should have a Staff, among other problems.
    (1)

This is why I went with Trion instead of Curilla. Trion is PLD/WAR. Curilla is just a PLD. She can flash, and cure, but she'll be easy to rip hate from.
    (0)

Character
    Brians
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 12
    Didn't they say they made Curilla into a support as PLD/RDM, meaning she has no Provoke?

Prishe has been pretty decent for me leveling my RUN, she was the strongest DD while I was beating crap in Lufaise. She's a MNK/WHM though, and while she may have had full access to all WHM moves while in the mission battlefields, this is an NPC that has been programmed like a player character instead of a unique npc, meaning it has a job and subjob and gains abilities like like a normal player.

The only exception to this is special abilities unique to characters, and certain NPCs getting early access to WSes, like Valaineral using Savage Blade at level 30.
    (0)

Character
    Yuusaku
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I wouldn't mind it if we could summon Trusts from our friend list.
    (1)

Character
    Amaran
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I rarely see Prishe's mp gp down because she decides to cast somthing. What really dissapoints me though is she seems kind of weak for a mnk. Despite being bare-handed I rarely see her breaking 100 in dmg against Adoulin mobs. I'm also unsure if she has some kind of multiple attack trait that would make up for the lesser damage. I don't know if it was just Dissidia hype, but if anything Lion is out doing Prishe in combat. So what was the whole thing about Prishe's fan basebesides the tough girl persona anyway?

Eddit: I stripped everything down to just having Prishe out. Her tp animations do work.. Its just not overly noticeable when shes at max melee range or if other effects are active.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kote; 03-06-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2