Thread: The New Survey

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1

The New Survey

I answered a lot of the questions in your new December/January update satisfaction survey with "I've yet to try it." It occurs to me that there are a lot of different reasons for someone choosing that answer and think that you can end up losing meaningful feedback as a result.

Maybe next time you can split it between "Never tried it but want to" and "Never tried it and don't want to."
    (4)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I wish we could explain our choices personally...
    (1)

Player
    Yeah saying that I'm "Somewhat Satisfied" or "Somewhat Dissatisfied" with content doesn't truly explain that you may love or hate content except for one reason, they really should've had it done as qualifiers, like:

Trust:

5: I like this content and think it is perfect as is!
    4: I like this content but I have a few gripes about it.
    3: I am neutral towards this content.
    2: I dislike the way this content is implemented, but I might like it if it was changed in some ways.
    1: I'm opposed to the idea of this content.
    0: I haven't tried it/Am not informed about it.

or something
    (0)

Character
    Elqplau
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    the new gear is well and good i suppose but i solo... alot i havnt done deleve because its a pain in my tail(mithra) i find the new areas boring can only stand to wack a root / rock/ palm for so long then im ready to leave...but thats my opion.. as for monstrisity/ slime/ and those black wheat looking things i see no use for them
    (0)