Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Minions

Yeah but if they go with pet pots...*rolls eyes at the disaster necromancer would be in for*
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    IDC why they have said no in the past. Now is the time.
    (0)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Ah I didn't mean it like troll, I meant like regular posters...probably should just have said that, and no developer actually answered yay or nay on any of the job suggestion threads. I'm going to keep checking though
    Yeah... if you're giving only a few days (or even months) for the community representatives to relay your message to the developers and get a response back, you must be, how do they say... new around here. ^^;

As for this suggestion in particular, I don't know... it doesn't feel dark-knighty to me for some reason.

I also imagine they would need to reduce their damage output quite a bit, and I'm thinking that might upset quite a few people. I'm only guessing though, and might be completely wrong, but that's me!
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Yeah... if you're giving only a few days (or even months) for the community representatives to relay your message to the developers and get a response back, you must be, how do they say... new around here. ^^;

As for this suggestion in particular, I don't know... it doesn't feel dark-knighty to me for some reason.

I also imagine they would need to reduce their damage output quite a bit, and I'm thinking that might upset quite a few people. I'm only guessing though, and might be completely wrong, but that's me!
    Well ever since they started updating monthly they have been doing more and more of peoples' suggestions sooner so hey. As for it not being very dark knighty...I suppose if you look at it in the vein of "dark knight is just a fighting black mage" then yeah, since black mage no got dark knight no got and summoning dark minions should belong to necromancer exclusively...if they ever come out with the job.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2