Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Aoikaminari
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Unable to acquire the "Prishe" Alter Ego

The cutscene to acquire the Prishe Alter Ego doesn't appear to be triggering, even though I've already completed the requirements. I was able to pick up Ulmia with no problems, but I can't get Prishe. Either the instructions are incorrect, or the cutscene isn't working correctly.

Instructions for Prishe Alter Ego:
    • Complete one of the Trust initiation quests in either San d’Oria, Bastok, or Windurst.
    • Complete the mission "The Chains Fall Free".
    • Examine the Walnut Door in Tavnazian Safehold (K-7) after fulfilling the above prerequisites.

However, after clicking on the Walnut door, there is no cutscene but I get the message: "The door is locked tight."

Here are some extra steps I tried:

• Spoke to Aligi-Kufongi to have my title changed back to Banisher of Emptiness
    • Re-visited Blueblade Fell to see if the cutscene for "The Chains Fall Free" triggered again.
    • Visited the Goblin Footprint at Lufaise Meadows (K-8) to rewatch Parts 1 and 2 of of The Chains Fall Free.

After trying those things, I returned to the Walnut Door again, but still no cutscene.
    (5)

Character
    Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    My friend had the exact same problem. We finished all the cutscenes together, but she was only able to get Ulmia while I was able to get both.
    (1)

Character
    Chewster
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Same here, as with four other people from my linkshell who have all done the bahamut fight before it was uncapped.
    (0)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I got Prishe and Ulmia on my main but unable to on Cuddleslave my alt, I have ALL the missions for CoP done save for Apoc Neigh, I tried for Ulmia but nothing, I even went to blueblade fell to see if I maybe didn't get the cs but again nothing...
    (1)

Character
    Infamousaztek
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    was thinking I was the only one getting this problem. I have been running though every part of the mission trying to make sure I didn't miss a CS somewhere. any word from SE?
    (1)

Do you guys have any of the quests prishe can "mention" active? I had Hook, line and sinker, as well as storms of fate active. I finished the first and will do the second again tomorrow, and then see if I can get her.
    (0)

Character
    Imamorie
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I have not been able to get either of those trusts, I have completed all the requirements. Have the raja ring and the title and have completed tango with a tracker which you are not able to get until Dawn has been completed. I don't know if it a glitch or what. Spent all day retracing my footsteps to try and figure out if I missed anything. Would appreciate any help anyone has.
    (0)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I talked to a GM early this morning and they got stumped as well... emergency maintenance coming.

But yeah they found it strange how I could get Prishe & Ulmia on my main but not on my alt, talked with the GM almost 30 mins trying to find a solution till they decided to pass it over to be investigated.
    (0)

Character
    Alphadeus
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hi, I have never posted on these forums, but will try to. I spent almost all of yesterday and this morning/afternoon trying to figure out why I couldn't get Prishe. I was late to the party for most things (such as completing Zilart), although I had cleared Dawn before I quit back in 2012.

I finally got her, and this is what I did. I do not know if I can link to any website containing information, but I named the quests and missions, so please use those as a reference.

- Months before the update (during the free login period), I finished Storms of Fate (was an accident actually, was in the area as a 99 Blue Mage getting the waypoint, and figured I'd solo [name removed] to see if I could).
    - Before the most recent Conquest Tally, I did Tango With a Tracker. After the Conquest Tally (and before the update), I did Requiem of Sin from Despachiaire.
    - I had finished Ark Angels part of Zilart to get the Suppo Earring before the Conquest Tally as well.

- After the update, the first thing I did was try to get Prishe. I logged out in front of the Walnut door before the update, and jumped on as soon as I could. The door was locked.

- Not knowing what to do, and no one else was really around, I spoke to Despachiaire and inadvertently started "X Marks the Spot", which I had assumed was a quest to get Prishe as a trust (I didn't know if these trusts would be quested). It wasn't until I was in Phomiuna Aqueducts, that I checked a website for information, and realized I was doing an old quest (I didn't do many quests for CoP). I finished it anyway, as well as "Secrets of Ovens Lost", since I was also trying to get the map, and clicked on any ??? I saw.

- Since I still couldn't get Prishe, I continued with Despachiaire and did Elderly Pursuits.

- I read on a website dedicated to FFXI information, that Prishe would mention certain quests during the cutscene involving her as a trust.

Based on this information, I went and did the following quests:
    - A Chocobo's Tale : Nevela - Upper Jeuno (G-7)
    - In the Mood for Love : Odasel - Lower Jeuno (H-9)
    - Hook, Line, and Sinker : Omer - Lower Jeuno (G-10)

I still could not get Prishe, so I started "The Celestial Nexus" mission in Zilart and finished it last night, I was then able to do Shadows of the Departed last night, which led into Apocalypse Nigh (had to be done the next day).

I completed the fight of Apocalypse Nigh, but I have to wait til next day to get the earring. After doing all these quests and missions, I was finally able to get Prishe as a trust.

I don't know if you need to do all the quests I mentioned. I also don't know if there are other quests that are involved that I had completed before I quit in 2012. As I mentioned, I really didn't do much in CoP until they removed the level caps, and then I completed Dawn in 2012.

I hope this information is helpful.
    -
    (1)

Character
    Nija
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 11
    I talked to a GM just a little bit ago and told me to check for the mission title because it may have not register. Also to check for any active quest that relate to Prishe. I bet Apoc. Nigh needs to be done along with those other quest. I think the requirements are wrong. Has anyone got Prishe without finishing Apoc Nigh?
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast