Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Can we have the old HP Warp ordering back?

Seriously, I used to be able to warp just about everywhere I normally go with a few clicks but now it's a nightmare. If it's a place I hardly ever go to, I'll have to 1st remember what region it is in and then find the region in the listing.

Why we switch to this? I know there are a lot of people asking to change it so the HP point themselves can be customized name or named better to be easily remember but what we have now is just a nightmare.
    (3)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I actually think the new way is great. No more trudging through pages and pages of individual locations.
    (9)

Player
    I like this ordering better, but only marginally.

[Sarcasm]

The thing most people wanted was to name the HP#s something logical though that is apparently too hard, because they'd have to use the auto translator for words like "Auction House", "Exit", "Mog House", and that's far far too much work.

[/Sarcasm]
    (2)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    I actually think the new way is great. No more trudging through pages and pages of individual locations.
    ^

Totally agree, the new system is perfect imho. I was sick of scrolling down over and over again every time I used the old hp-nexus system.
    (2)

The old order made no sense whatsoever, no I don't want 'em back the way they were.
    (3)
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Greetings,

The reason why the home point warp selection system was changed is because we will be adding more home points that you can warp to in the future, and with the previous UI setup there would be way too many pages to flip through.

We apologize this was changed after you had all gotten used to it, but we decided to make this change giving consideration to what’s to come in the future.
    (12)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Why not just link Home Points, Proto-/Waypoints, Geomagnetic Founts, and Outpost/Book warps?

I can see the future of FFXI... Home Points, Waypoints, books and NPC warpers everywhere!!!
    (0)
    Last edited by Redryno; 02-21-2014 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redryno View Post
    Why not just link Home Points, Proto-/Waypoints, Geomagnetic Founts, and Outpost/Book warps?

I can see the future of FFXI... Home Points, Waypoints, books and NPC warpers everywhere!!!
    That's the standard of today's "MMO"RPGs, so they do have to bring it up to code!
    (2)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Antanias
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Could just change the proto-waypoints and home points to aetherytes >_>
    (0)
    "Tonight on the Vana'diel Report, a poor innocent player lost a valuable 10-15 seconds of their lives by reading Antanias's signature."

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

The reason why the home point warp selection system was changed is because we will be adding more home points that you can warp to in the future, and with the previous UI setup there would be way too many pages to flip through.

We apologize this was changed after you had all gotten used to it, but we decided to make this change giving consideration to what’s to come in the future.
    The problem is that most people don't know what regions the different zones are in. Perhaps organize things by expansion instead like Voidwatch warps.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast