"Aggro music"

Can you maybe try to put "being aggroed" music to your to do list? I know it's a minor bother for most but I'm just sick and tired of setting myself somewhere that I believe should be safe, go to get a drink or put groceries away or whatever, come back and either find myself surrounded or dead with absolutely no alert or something. Please at least consider it thank you.
    (2)
    Last edited by Blah; 02-16-2014 at 08:52 AM. Reason: simplify simplify simplify

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You really should put something indicative of the content of your post inside the subject line. It's just good form and lets people (such as the community team) browsing the subject headers know what's happening without clicking into every post.
    (5)

Well I can't seem to change the title, so... 5 seconds of your life gone.
    (0)

Also can we get a sales chime whenever some1 buys something from the bazaar? I realize it means nothing to most because they're afk/asleep but it would be nice to know when some1 does buy stuff for those of us that pay attention or try to.
    (1)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

It could easily be adapted from the calls we already have and just you know, one call (like 7?) when a goblin, orc etc, is nearby and another (call 4?) When it actually attacks. And for sales it could just be one of the not so loud ones like maybe call 9. Oh and it could be put in the menu as alert on/off so we can turn it on or off.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    things make nosies when they aggro u =P
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by zataz View Post
    things make nosies when they aggro u =P
    Yeah but you don't hear that while you're out of the room. Granted if you're too far away you won't hear anything unless you turn the tv/computer up really loud but I'm just saying, some kind of alert system is better than nothing.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    These are cool ideas. I'd enjoy a message/chime played when something in the AH sells. Something I really like in FFXIV.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Also some monsters are so quite with their noise that you don't notice it till it starts hitting you. Or you hear it and you don't know if it was you or the other guy that ran by said mob at the same time.
    (0)