Thread: RSE

RSE

I was thinking...they should finally let us have head gear for our race specific equipment. Something silly if possible but definitely let us have one. Heck (might as well be greedy) let us have more race specific equipment or let us upgrade it somehow. Too much? Eh all right just give me the head gear.
    (0)

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I was thinking...I wish you'd stop posting nonsense in every section of these forums.
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Twille View Post
    I was thinking...I wish you'd stop posting nonsense in every section of these forums.
    Please, Attacking me for trying to make positive suggestions or positive posts is really cheap and petty.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Yes a higher full set of RSE would be nice specially for new players. The last RSE items are what the belts/ropes at what 50? Along with the hand and feet at 60? I'm not even sure how to get those last two. Maybe a late 60 early 70's set that was as easy to get as the one we can get now.
    (0)

I always thought it was just the ~30 level gear that the goblin makes for you but if they give you race stuff at higher levels then why not go ahead and have us decked out? It's really weird that they haven't fleshed out-well maybe they figured people wouldn't be interested. I haven't hardly seen any threads lately for it...so sad
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Yeah they had belts/ropes that were good for melee class or a mage class and then depending on race the hands and feet at 60 were for one or the other. The hands and feet seem to be level 62. I have no clue as to why they didn't give us a full set to go with the hands and feet.
    (0)