Naja Salaheem trust magic not working

Well I just acquired Naja's cipher from the log in campaign and after trading it to the trust magic quest giver in bastok and acquiring to the ability to summon Naja, I have not been able to summon her. I can summon all of my other trust npcs but when I go to summon Naja I get an error message along the lines of "A command error occurred".
    (0)

Ah I could have sworn they said naja is suppose to come with the February 18 update? Gee if you guys have her now it may be a bug....hope one of the developers can clarify this.
    (0)

No, February update is adding Gadalar, Prishe, Iron Eater, and Ulmia.

Naja was added in this months Log in Campaign, and she works fine for some people, and doesn't work for others. For instance, I am summoning and using her just fine.

For the record, 1 thread is enough and you may want to take the torturing 2 minutes to read the stickies, because you're not going to get any response but "Use the format" until you actually use the bug report format.

Sorry if this comes off short
    (0)

Character
    Cabensis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    GD Fools...SE messed up her spell name...

PUT A SPACE AT THE END OF HER NAME.

EX. /ma "Naja Salaheem " <me>

Notice the SPACE^

And/or to those that know what this means...

"Those that are not to be named here as they violate the TOS" is the cause, use raw default commands, Now get off the OF and stop wasting the Dev teams time with problems you caused yourself!
    (0)
    Last edited by Calintzpso; 02-15-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calintzpso View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EVERY GM EVER View Post
    Working as intended...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Calintzpso View Post
    GD Fools...SE messed up her spell name...

PUT A SPACE AT THE END OF HER NAME.

EX. /ma "Naja Salaheem " <me>

Notice the SPACE^

And/or to those that know what this means...

"Those that are not to be named here as they violate the TOS" is the cause, use raw default commands, Now get off the OF and stop wasting the Dev teams time with problems you caused yourself!
    I'm really sorry, didn't mean to waste anyone's time. And I get it, I'm dumb, stupid, and idiotic for even making this thread
    (0)