Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    They had a good idea last time they added spells by giving us single-spell job traits. If we had more of those we might have space and points to actually use whatever new spells they add.

So please give us ways to get Auto-Refresh, Dual Wield III, and Double/Triple Attack with just one or two point-friendly spells. There are a lot of spells I'd find very handy if I didn't have to give up melee damage to squeeze them into my spell list. And as others have said, longer buff durations please. We've got lots of nice buffs that are too short to be any use. Chances are they'll give us Zealous Snort from Raaz but make it only last like 15 seconds. >_< No thanks.

Just a few reasonable adjustments would do us a world of good.
    (3)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

Though I can't give you a specific time as to when they will be implemented, we will continue to add spells for blue mage that come from monsters found in Adoulin areas! Once there is further information I will be sure to share it with everyone.
    My god! You guys have been real awesome on the replies and updates. Thank you.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    They could make some of them some what worth if they would just cut the mp cost by half or more and lower the casting time. We can get a good bit of magic damage on gear and some would be useful for mobs that have a resist phy dmg mode or that invincible(skirmish 3 anyone).
    Yeah, its the terrible combo of super expensive spells with super long cast times that do very little damage that rankles. It would be nice to get some +Magic Damage on some of our gear though - and YES PLEASE cut MP costs and cast times down.
    (5)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Player
    More self buff spells please. Preferably something that grants a Multistrike effect for 60seconds like Temper or a spell that boosts Accuracy substantially (20-40) or an enspell effect. Spells that, instead of doing outright damage, enhance the BLU's melee effectivness. This is due to when BLU has a lot of haste from gear/spells, their melee damage far exceeds their spell damage. This is a result of BLU spells have a 1-2second cast time, and then there is the 2 second job ability cool down where we stop our melee. Those 3-4 seconds of interrupted melee at such high haste values is very detrimental. Typically the damage output from physical BLU spells, while decent, usually does not exceed the damage a BLU can do from simply just meleeing(at high haste) during those 3-4 seconds(could be like 8-9 swings during that time, which also grant TP)
    (3)

Character
    Kafrein
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

Though I can't give you a specific time as to when they will be implemented, we will continue to add spells for blue mage that come from monsters found in Adoulin areas! Once there is further information I will be sure to share it with everyone.
    Awesome! Wasn't expecting a BLU update considering how recent our last one was, and how much time had passed since the previous one. Look forward to all the new spells.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm thinking of all the new spells we may receive with that future update. I will probably make another wishlist.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2