- New Seekers of Adoulin missions have been introduced.
- A new area, Outer Ra'Kaznar, has been introduced.
- New alter egos have been added to the Trust initiative.Read on for the details.
- New quests have been introduced that allow adventurers to procure relic-equivalent equipment for geomancers and rune fencers.
- Undertaking the Quests
Geomancers or rune fencers may talk to Hestefa in the Celennia Memorial Library while wearing all five pieces of the appropriate artifact armor set to begin the quests.
- GeomancerGeomancy Galero / Geomancy Tunic / Geomancy Mitaines / Geomancy Pants / Geomancy Sandals
- Rune FencerRuneist Bandeau / Runeist Coat / Runeist Mitons / Runeist Trousers / Runeist Bottes
- It is now possible to reforge relic equipment to certain item levels.
To confirm the materials needed to reforge your equipment, speak to Monisette in Port Jeuno (I-8). When asked what equipment you are interested in, select “Relic Equipment”.
Once you have procured the requisite materials, trade them to Monisette and she will have the equipment reforged for you.
- Reforged Equipment Item Levels
The maximum item level to which these pieces of equipment may be reforged is 119. However, as of the February 18, 2014 version update, only headgear, handgear, and footgear may be reforged to this level.
- The number of materials needed to reforge relic equipment varies depending on its current state, as outlined below from least materials required to most.Augmented Relic +2 < Non-augmented Relic +2 < Relic +1 < Relic
- Monstrosity has undergone the following adjustment.
- The Feretory NPC Maccus now gives an explanation regarding support effects when asked about infamy.
- Records of Eminence has undergone the following additions and adjustments.
- New objectives have been introduced.
- Rewards for completing certain objectives have been adjusted.
- The amount of fame required to undertake certain quests in the Kingdom of San d'Oria, the Republic of Bastok, the Federation of Windurst, the Grand Duchy of Jeuno, Selbina, Mhaura, the Tenshodo, and other areas that require a fame rank will be reduced.
- New monsters have been added.
- The following additions and adjustments have been made to skirmish content.
New skirmishes have been added to Outer Ra'Kaznar.
* Read on for details for participating in and receiving rewards from skirmishes.
- Oston in Eastern Adoulin (G-8) will now provide players with Yorcia Visages I in exchange for obsidian fragments.
- Lola in Eastern Adoulin (G-8) will now provide players with simulacra, lebondopt wings, and wailing, ghastly, and verdigris stones in exchange for pulchridopt wings acquired from skirmishes in Outer Ra'Kaznar.
- Players in possession of the transmelange key item found in Outer Ra'Kaznar skirmishes may trade the following equipment to Divainy-Gamainy in Western Adoulin (J-10) and pay bayld to further enhance the following items:Ninza +1 / Leisilonu +1 / Iztaasu +1 / Crobaci +1 / Faizeer +1/ Iclamar +1 / Iizamal +1 / Qatsunoci +1 / Kannakiri +1 / Shichishito +1 / Aedold +1 / Lehbrailg +1 / Uffrat +1 / Bocluamni +1 / Hgafircian +1 / Cizin Helm / Cizin Mail / Cizin Mufflers / Cizin Breeches / Cizin Greaves / Otronif Mask / Otronif Harness / Otronif Gloves / Otronif Brais / Otronif Boots / Iuitl Headgear / Iuitl Vest / Iuitl Wristbands / Iuitl Tights / Iuitl Gaiters / Gendewitha Caubeen / Gendewitha Briault / Gendewitha Gages / Gendewitha Spats / Gendewitha Galoshes / Hagondes Hat / Hagondes Coat / Hagondes Cuffs / Hagondes Pants / Hagondes Sabots / Beatific Shield
* The transmelange will be consumed upon enhancing an item.
* Arcane glyptics engraved on a pre-enhanced piece of equipment will be lost.
- Ornery Dhole in Western Adoulin (I-10) will now provide players with wailing stones, wailing stones +1, and wailing stones +2 in exchange for obsidian fragments, and vice versa. He will also provide them for verdigris stones at the following rates.
Number/Type Required Number/Type Provided Five verdigris stones → One wailing stone Five verdigris stones +1 → One wailing stone +1 Five verdigris stones +2 → One wailing stone +2
- Divainy-Gamainy in Western Adoulin (J-10) will now inscribe the following pieces of equipment with arcane glyptics for players who trade them together with wailing stones acquired in Outer Ra'Kaznar skirmishes and pay bayld:Ninza +2 / Leisilonu +2 / Iztaasu +2 / Crobaci +2 / Faizeer +2/ Iclamar +2 / Iizamal +2 / Qatsunoci +2 / Kannakiri +2 / Shichishito +2 / Aedold +2 / Lehbrailg +2 / Uffrat +2 / Bocluamni +2 / Hgafircian +2 / Cizin Helm +1 / Cizin Mail +1 / Cizin Mufflers +1 / Cizin Breeches +1 / Cizin Greaves +1 / Otronif Mask +1 / Otronif Harness +1 / Otronif Gloves +1 / Otronif Brais +1 / Otronif Boots +1 / Iuitl Headgear +1 / Iuitl Vest +1 / Iuitl Wristbands +1 / Iuitl Tights +1 / Iuitl Gaiters +1 / Gendewitha Caubeen +1 / Gendewitha Briault +1 / Gendewitha Gages +1 / Gendewitha Spats +1 / Gendewitha Galoshes +1 / Hagondes Hat +1 / Hagondes Coat +1 / Hagondes Cuffs +1 / Hagondes Pants +1 / Hagondes Sabots +1 / Beatific Shield +1
- The following job-related adjustments have been made.
- In addition to their current effects, equipped maneuvers now receive three effects under the overdrive ability.
* Only three effects may be gained, even if multiple maneuvers of the same type are equipped.
* This does not affect the priority queue for weapon skills used by the automaton.
- The Turbo Charger and Turbo Charger II attachments have been adjusted.
- The haste effects granted by these attachments are now affected by the total value of magical effects rather than the total value from equipment.
- For Turbo Charger II only, haste values have been increased for when two or more wind maneuvers are equipped.
- The following abilities have been adjusted.
- Curing Waltz, Healing Waltz, and Divine Waltz no longer share the same recast timer.
* Recast times for abilities of the same family remain shared.
- The recast times for Curing Waltz IV, Curing Waltz V, and Healing Waltz have been decreased.
- Rune Fencer
- Rune fencers have received two new abilities.
- Swipe (Level 25; Recast Time: 90 seconds)
Consumes one rune* to deal elemental damage to the target.
* The most recently applied rune will be consumed.
- Vivacious Pulse (Level 65; Recast Time: 60 seconds)
Restores the caster's HP.
* When cast with an active rune, a bonus will be given to healing based on the type of rune(s) harbored. Using this ability does not consume any runes.
- The following job trait has been added.
* This effect will increase in stages as the player levels.
Trait Level Acquired Accuracy Bonus 50
- The Rune Enchantment ability has been adjusted.
Runes will no longer be nullified by the effects of dispel. In addition, recast time and enmity generated from harboring runes will be halved in order to accommodate the need for players to quickly switch runes due to the addition of the above new abilities.
- Enmity generated from dealing damage has been adjusted.
Enmity generated from dealing damage to enemies of level 100 or greater no longer accumulates as quickly.
- The "Enmity+X" and "Enmity-X" statistics found on equipment have undergone the following adjustments.
Those receiving damage from a foe while wearing "Enmity-X" equipment will experience greater enmity reductions, while those wearing "Enmity+X" equipment will experience lesser enmity reductions.
- The following weapons with the "Additional effect: Weakens defense" attribute will not trigger this effect when the autoattack target is under the effect of the dragoon ability "Angon".Gungnir (Lv. 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 99, 99 (afterglow), item level 119, item level 119 (afterglow)) / Acid Claws / Corrosive Claws / Blutkrallen / Blutklauen / Acid Dagger / Corrosive Dagger / Acid Knife / Corrosive Knife / Acid Kukri / Corrosive Kukri / Acid Baselard / Corrosive Baselard / Oxidant Baselard / Nitric Baselard / Guespiere / Rockmasher / Yoto / Yoto +1 / Nakajimarai / Nakajimarai +1 / Acid Bolt / Oxidant Bolt
- The following adjustments have been made to reives.
- Two exclamation points will display above the heads of Naakuals when players succeed in changing the beasts' battle mode during wildskeeper reives.
- Examining the "???" target at the entrance to a wildskeeper reive now provides an option to view the status of the battle, including the Naakual's current HP and HP trends.
* This option will only be available to those who are eligible to participate.
- HP Trends
Players may select from among intervals of five, ten, fifteen, twenty, thirty, and sixty minutes, with the previous nine instances of that interval displaying.
For example, if the player selects an interval of one hour, the Naakual's HP for each of the last nine hours will be displayed.
- The following adjustments have been made to Delve.
- The HP of NMs that appear in the field has been decreased to approximately one-third of their previous values, and the amount of mweya plasm received when vanquishing these foes has also been decreased.
- The drop rate of yggzi beads has been increased.
- The HP of NMs appearing in fractures now varies based on the number of party members.
The values remain the same for parties of eighteen players.
- Forri-Porri in Western Adoulin (I-10) will now provide the following items in exchange for mweya plasm.Morimar Basalt Fields: Gabbrath Horn / Gabbrath Meat
Foret de Hennetiel: Rockfin Fin / Rockfin Tooth
Ceizak Battlegrounds: Bztavian Stinger / Bztavian Wing
* The appropriate monsters must be vanquished in order to exchange mweya plasm for these items.
- Two exclamation points will display above the heads of the fracture leaders when players succeed in changing the beasts' battle mode.
- The following adjustments have been made to monstrosity.
- New instincts have been added.
- New monster families have been added.
- Infamy and prestige loss will now be governed by the rules listed below.
Pre-adjustment Post-adjustment 30% of points possessed, where 10% dissipates into the aether and 20% is lost to your opponent ⇒ Up to 30% of points possessed, where either:
10% dissipates into the aether in addition to twice the number of your opponent's points
10% dissipates into the aether and 20% is lost to your opponent, whichever is smallest
- The following adjustments have been made to battlefields.
- The minimum number of players required to participate in the following battlefields will be lowered from three to one.Scouting the Ashu Talif / Royal Painter Escort / Targeting the Captain
- Players are now able to bring alter egos into the Beyond Infinity battlefield.
* Note that players will not be able to call forth alter egos within the battlefield itself, so have them prepared before entry.
- Cicatricose Raaz inhabiting Kamihr Drifts will now drop warthog meat in addition to their other items.
- Voidwatch has undergone the following adjustments.
- Certain alignment values gained from triggering voidwalker weaknesses have been raised.
- New synthesis recipes have been introduced.
- New items have been introduced.
- Bronze bullets may now be equipped by all jobs.
- New synergy recipes have been introduced.
Item Required Craft Materials Ra'Kaznar Bolt Woodworking Ra'Kaznar Ore, Urunday Lumber Smithing Ra'Kaznar Arrow Woodworking Urunday Lumber, Ra'Kaznar Arrowheads, Chapuli Fletchings Smithing Ra'Kaznar Bullet Alchemy Ra'Kaznar Ingot, Firesand Smithing
- Survival Guides have been introduced in outposts and near conquest flags within the areas below.
Sanctuary of Zi'Tah / Eastern Altepa Desert / Cape Teriggan / Yuhtunga Jungle / Yhoator Jungle
- Conquest Flags
Ru'Aun Gardens (H-11) / Lufaise Meadows (E-8) / Oldton Movalpolos (F-10)
- The amount of experience lost due to being knocked out has been reduced to one-fourth of the previous value.
- Taxes on bazaars have been abolished.
- Listing fees for items on the Auction House have been lowered.
- Coalition assignments have undergone the following adjustments.
- The use of waypoints, transport magic, or transportation items during Provide, Deliver, and Support assignments no longer causes key items to be lost.
- The amount of certain rewards earned from completing Support assignments has been adjusted.
- The order of options in home point queries has been adjusted.
"Travel to another home point" will now be the first option, and destinations will now be displayed by region.
- The length that oil lamps in Phomiuna Aqueducts can be used has been increased.
- A new method for opening the door to Sacrarium has been added.
Trading a sealion crest key and coral crest key to Quelveuiat in Tavnazian Safehold (I-10) will provide the player with a Temple Knight key. While in possession of this key, players will be able to open the door by themselves by examining either the large keyhole or small keyhole in Sacrarium (H-7).
* Players must first complete the quest "A Hard Day's Knight" to utilize this new method.
- The number of pulchridopt wings stored has been added to the Currencies menu.
- In the event that the game crashes during certain cutscenes that take place in the Arrapago Reef during the quest "Against All Odds" and the mission "The Black Coffin," players may now examine the glowing object set in the reef to teleport to Nashmau.
- Measures have been taken to address the issue of blackouts occurring during the quest "Songbirds in a Snowstorm."
- Measures have been taken to address the issue of the game crashing during the mission "Ghosts of the Past."
- The following terms have been added to the auto-translate function.
Category Terminology Text Commands /checkparam Place Names 2 Outer Ra'Kaznar
- The following text command has been introduced.
Displays the following attributes of either you or your familiar in the log window.Total attack power for main weapon slot / Total accuracy for main weapon slot / Total attack power for sub-weapon slot / Total accuracy for sub-weapon slot / Total ranged accuracy / Total ranged attack / total evasion / Total defense
* This command cannot be used on alter egos, fellows, or charmed enemies.
- The issue with Monstrosity wherein monipulators could not use the <p0> placeholder.
- The issue with Monstrosity wherein certain monipulator abilities would only deal damage to opponents that were not targeted when possessing certain monster families.
- The issue wherein the cursor would vanish when moving it over adventuring fellows after using the <stpt> placeholder.
- The issue wherein the dark knight ability Soul Enslavement would occasionally absorb enemies' MP under certain conditions.
- The issue wherein geomancers' luopans would not vanish properly in certain areas even after using the ability Concentric Pulse.
- The issue wherein chapulis would occasionally not take damage under certain conditions.
- The issue wherein the skillchain properties of Ground Strike used by alter egos of Zeid would differ from that of adventurers'.
- The issue wherein graphics for the following pieces of equipment would not display properly when worn by Elvaan males.Geomancy Mitaines / Geomancy Mitaines +1
- The issue with the quest "A Little Knowledge" wherein adventurers were unable to converse with Erlene even after using the geomancer ability Bolster.
- The issue with the Currencies menu wherein it would display the incorrect number of Cave Conservation (C.C.) points adventurers had accrued.
- Beatific Shield +1 can only receive one augment by engraving it with arcane glyptics.
- Fomor Bards in Sacrarium occasionally cancel their songs before they are cast.
- Alter egos of Ulmia occasionally employ ballads weaker than those currently in effect.
- The graphics that accompany the use of the ability Pianissimo by alter egos of Ulmia do not display correctly.
- The icon denoting subtargets displays as blue when using the ruszor special attack Severing Fang in Monstrosity even when the subtarget is out of range.
- The icon denoting subtargets displays as blue when using the ruszor special attack Aqua Blast in Monstrosity even when the subtarget is out of range.
- Starting the game in Northern San d'Oria with a character whose home nation is San d'Oria displays a cutscene for the quest "Rumors from the West" instead of the opening cutscene. The opening cutscene may still be viewed, however, by traveling to either Southern San d'Oria or Port San d'Oria, or logging out and then back in again.
||© 2002-2016 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX, and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Vana'diel , Tetra Master, PLAYONLINE, the PLAYONLINE logo, Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urhgan, and Wings of the Goddess are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. The Online icon is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Online play requires internet connection.|