Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

seeker of adoulin ext.

I would like to get SoA for XBOX. But is now discontinued. Fortunately, I got another copies but need the activation key. I don't mind paying fee for it so is there a way I could obtain it?
    (0)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account
    1. Log in
    2. Click the "PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI Service Accounts" banner
    3. Click the "Options List" button under "Active Service Accounts"
    4. Scroll down to the bottom and click the "Purchase" button next to "Registration Codes" under "PlayOnline ID Options"
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    The selected registration codes cannot be purchased because they have already been registered.

That what I got...
    (0)

If it doesn't bleeds...

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I see in your sig that you say you have GEO and RUN unlocked, which would lead me to believe that you already have SoA and have played it on ps2/3 or computer. If you already have the expansion registered to your account, you don't have to purchase a new key to install it on another system if you can find discs or downloads to install it. After it's installed just log in to your account and you can play normally. The only reasons to purchase a new key are to start a new account, upgrade an existing account for use on any system, or to gain access to a disc or download to install on a different system than your current one.
    (1)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quedari View Post
    I see in your sig that you say you have GEO and RUN unlocked, which would lead me to believe that you already have SoA and have played it on ps2/3 or computer. If you already have the expansion registered to your account, you don't have to purchase a new key to install it on another system if you can find discs or downloads to install it. After it's installed just log in to your account and you can play normally. The only reasons to purchase a new key are to start a new account, upgrade an existing account for use on any system, or to gain access to a disc or download to install on a different system than your current one.
    This is a joke? Of course I have SoA on Darwena... I don't need a key for her account but for my mule... I'm not making a forum account for my mule when I can ask it on this one. I don't need stupid fac, I need a way to get the key. And yes the extension is installed on my mule... I need the key to activated it... ><
    (0)
    Last edited by Darwena; 02-13-2014 at 01:25 AM. Reason: I Admit some words didn't have to be in my post.

If it doesn't bleeds...

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Yeeaaah... have fun waiting for assistance from someone who's actually paid to deal with your charming personality.
    (2)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah, you kinda didn't specify you were trying to get a key for a second account. Maybe you should give us all the "fac" instead of snapping at people trying to help you. And for some reason I'm still going to give you the solution to your problem, even though you don't really deserve it. The key from the computer version of SoA will work. Go buy one. Install your XBox360 discs. Enter your computer version code. The game/website don't really care what system you're playing on as long as you've purchased the product and entered a code. Yes, I've done this before. I bought Chains of Promathia on PS2 and downloaded a copy of the computer version from a friend back when it first came out and there was a screw up with the computer discs. And now you can go learn to not be a jerk.
    (1)
    Last edited by Quedari; 02-13-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziyyigo-Tipyigo View Post
    https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account
    1. Log in
    2. Click the "PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI Service Accounts" banner
    3. Click the "Options List" button under "Active Service Accounts"
    4. Scroll down to the bottom and click the "Purchase" button next to "Registration Codes" under "PlayOnline ID Options"
    I tried that, seem I can buy every code except for seeker... That kinda sad also.

The key from the computer version of SoA will work. Go buy one. Install your XBox360 discs. Enter your computer version code. The game/website don't really care what system you're playing on as long as you've purchased the product and entered a code.
    I thought about it, tried to buy the electronic version from Square Enix Store... Don't know why, it didn't work. After the step, I get nothing, no email, no confirmation, no charge and of course, no game. I didn't look everywhere yet but I tried some of local store and no one have it (PC or Xbox). My hope was Ziyyigo-Tipyigo solution and didn't work either.

Also I wonder why we can't buy SoA code via this methods...
    (0)

If it doesn't bleeds...

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    That sounds more like a payment issue, as in your card or bank rejecting the charge from SE store or SE store silently rejecting your payment method. Try Amazon, that's where I bought my SoA Collection and I had loads less headaches than my friends who bought their SoA expansion or collection from SE store. Looks like it's $10 cheaper from Amazon than SE store anyway, and you can even get the XBox360 version http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-...ers+of+adoulin
    (1)

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quedari View Post
    That sounds more like a payment issue, as in your card or bank rejecting the charge from SE store or SE store silently rejecting your payment method. Try Amazon, that's where I bought my SoA Collection and I had loads less headaches than my friends who bought their SoA expansion or collection from SE store. Looks like it's $10 cheaper from Amazon than SE store anyway, and you can even get the XBox360 version http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-...ers+of+adoulin
    Order Is done, wish they won't tell me it's B\O like EBgame did. Thanks for the link, Don't know why, didn't see it last time I visited the website.
    (0)

If it doesn't bleeds...