Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Well it would be nice if a developer (hint hint) came to clarify the question and the answer, but since it's just me and you we'll never really know.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I have two POL accounts on the same SE account. As far as I can tell, these accounts have no interaction except for the use of a common 1 time password generator. I doubt they'll let us move characters around because it would be too easy to consolidate to 1 and they lose money.

It would be nice, however, if they would do more to let these interact. Ability to mail r/ex items to the same SE account instead of just POL, for example. How about the new $18 transfer fee apply to both instead of individually.

I'm posting in a thread about giving stuff to dual boxers. The troll flood gates are now open. Get your ignore button ready.
    (0)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Well it would be nice if a developer (hint hint) came to clarify the question and the answer, but since it's just me and you we'll never really know.
    To have characters transfer between accounts is probably more likely than to have developers of this game come and post here. There's only a few posts ever that which their accounts were used to post non-Japanese around here, and I highly doubt those were written by them themselves. ^^;

I guess you mean community representatives, who relay questions and answers between us and the developers. But yeah, I'm just nitpicking here. Don't mind. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Inafking View Post
    I doubt they'll let us move characters around because it would be too easy to consolidate to 1 and they lose money.
    Yeah. I was going to say something along those lines as well, but I think I forgot. Even though what is being asked for here more or less still requires at least two different accounts, there is the chance of others using it to move a character into another account so as to not pay for the other any longer (which I probably used as an example somewhere).

It would be nice, however, if they would do more to let these interact. Ability to mail r/ex items to the same SE account instead of just POL, for example.
    That, too, is no new thought at least to me. Many a time I've wondered why it isn't like so already. I guess it is to keep them different, still, as they know that some people do share a SqEX account even though it's a violation of the rules they set... How much sense that makes, is another story.

I'm not likely to transfer in any way myself, but what I would like to be able to do, is choose the 'number one' account! For some reason, some time ago, they flipped my service accounts around so that the number 1 became 2, and vice versa.

Highly irrelevant to anything, highly unnoticeable, yet, highly annoying! >:|

(When I asked them about it, they thought I wanted to move a PlayOnline ID from service account to another. It's almost funny (but not really) how it often takes at least two to three times to explain a matter like that, or the fact how they indeed block a name for X|V because 3 of its 6 alphabetical characters happen to form an obscure word in a non-English language (they flat-out denied they even block it at first, but now I really digress). I must learn to articulate more clearly, I probably think.)
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Wouldn't it be more annoying that they switch it then start giving it all kinds of perks?
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3