Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobuo_Uematsu View Post
    Id Pay Quadruple the price to get on a server of the old game.

ive been soloing my characters 1-99 with help of trust system, feels a bit like it used to but there not much of conversation starters.

abbysea power leveling killed the old ffxi so doubt there will be many hard core players still around.
    someone should just make some hard core linkshells. or one server would be nice so no abby burns.

ha summoner burns were hard core compared to abbysea
    Wow, why can't people like you understand the only reason people leveled up as many jobs as they have now was because of abby and if not for abby leveling they just wouldn't have leveled them at all. Also there have been a few LSs that have tried that but either broke up or just gave up with the no aby thing. Mostly cause they needed either whms or other proc jobs for endgame were most of the action was.
    (1)

Character
    Spooky
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Yeah, I don't think making an LS or old school server would do much at this point. SE chose who they wanted to cater to with Abyssea/Adoulin and MOST of the people who didn't want that have quit. Not to mention even if some people prefer the old game (like me and my friends), not all would play on a server with no updates or things to look forward to etc. At this point SE should just continue catering to the few people that are left and focus on them.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7