Character
    Ochretis
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

[Monstrosity] Missing monsters and possibilities with new families

For those of you who thoroughly enjoy Monstrosity like I do, I was curious as to why SE didn't add in certain species in the families. Such as the Yztargs, Raaz, matamatas, and most of the SoA enemies. I'm assuming it has to do with those families being fairly new, but I was wondering if people think they will add these species in at a later time or if it's out of the question?
    Another question that has been nagging at me is the new families that will be added, which I think we're safe in thinking all of the families up to demons should eventually come out, but I wasn't sure if Beastmen, the Sea creatures, or the empty will come into play at all? I really hope so but I was wondering what everyone else thinks on this matter?
    Also does anyone think its possible that Moogles, Chocobos, or the Avatars will be playable as monipulators? Seeing as there are battles animations for moogles and avatars I'm hoping that it would be implemented, but I know Chocobos are very unlikely seeing as there is absolutely no animations for that, however they are a very iconic monster in the FF series and with monstrosity I feel like it may still have a chance.
    One last question I have about monstrosity is I know they said they plan on adding monsters with a golden border, does this mean that they will be even larger than the blue border monsters? If so, what creatures would this be? And why doesn't NM or HNM status increase your size, stats, or give you some sort of benefit aside from more instinct points?
    Thank you for your opinions and feedback.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Holy wall-o-text buddy,

Yes I think we will see them eventually.

iirc they're listed on the species list.

Nope, they might give us the lore excuse on that one.

Bordered mobs usually mean restrictions in areas they can't play, so gold would be the worst leveling up. Probably Hahava species would be my best guess.
    (0)