Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    The reason why Campaign, Reives, and Empyreans are all comparable is because they are all systems which are only successful systems when the entire community or a large part of the community feed into them in some way so that they may thrive. For instance it is near impossible for a small group of people to truly make a strong and lasting affect on Campaign or Reives, the same is said of Empyreans, no small group can easily farm hundreds of thousands of plates so that the server's Empyrean Weapon wielding community can actually upgrade their weapons from 90 to 95, it simply will not happen.

As I explained in my last post a single Empyrean weapon would take roughly 185 kills in optimum conditions, which would take a total time of around 15 hours. This is counting in 18 people fighting for 15 hours straight for a single weapon to be upgraded. Now you can say the community is supposed to work together and supply it within the economy and people will buy plates and we will all sing & dance happily, but that just won't happen and we all know that, it's why no one does VW right now even though its easier than it has ever been since its release. If that mentality did work, people wouldn't be here complaining about it in the numbers they are because it would be a non-issue, but that isn't the case, and anyone who wants an Empyrean 119 has at very least 15 hours of work cut out for them, or they have to try buying every plate they can from the extremely limited supply of them that exist on any server currently.
    (1)

Character
    Pimptarutaru
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I want to see a SE rep say something on the matter. if they ever plan on doing anything or not. I wanted to get at least one of my empy to 119 but the way things are atm i doubt it will ever happen.
    (2)

Character
    Jehm
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I've been saying this for a while but to me the best suggestion that is both balanced and fair is to make Phase Displacers/Void Clusters cap lights.

That would make it so Staggering the voidwatch NMs would only be needed to make the fights easier but not needed to effectively farm drops in lowman groups.

This could cause congestion on the 3 sky voidwatch NMs so i agree what anywhere heavy metal singles drop pouches should be added.
    (3)

Character
    Pimptarutaru
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    hmmm that could work like that. They just need to do something.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2