Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Instead of fighting EEP and trying to proc /ja on all of them (which I guess is probably what you're doing), fight the higher level mobs and go for weaponskill procs, or just don't worry about procs at all. I do dynamis as a trio and we fight the higher level mobs and get ~100 xp per kill. Use an exp bonus ring, kill quickly, and finish your trial. Farm coins later when you don't have to fulltime a certain piece of gear.
    (5)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Like Quedari said. You either go for XP or currency farming. You can't effectively do both. Trying to proc will slow down your kills so you get less XP. If you don't proc and get faster kills you won't get currency.
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimjongil View Post
    This guy says it all. he duo or trio and go with a friend and still only fights easy prey. He can't muster DC mobs. or use exp rings. And yet he wants more exp. What a crybaby.
    Obama, please be online today at 8:00 PM EST, pretty sure you'll be expecting a /tell from somebody you know can handle DC mobs, because I solo now in Dynamis Valkurm.
    (0)

Character
    Feary
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    if you step out of the cities zones and go to cop dynamis you wont have an issues. even without an exp ring i was gettin 170 exp a kill mnk/dnc solo. finished my trial in 50 mins. it took longer to find the TEs.

i was in bubu fighting quadav.

altought i can agree that raiseing the level of all mobs in the zone, making them all dc+ again would be nice. this would give more camps and prevent crowding. especially with this relic updating coming and currencies supply being so low.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Feary View Post
    if you step out of the cities zones and go to cop dynamis you wont have an issues. even without an exp ring i was gettin 170 exp a kill mnk/dnc solo. finished my trial in 50 mins. it took longer to find the TEs.

i was in bubu fighting quadav.

altought i can agree that raiseing the level of all mobs in the zone, making them all dc+ again would be nice. this would give more camps and prevent crowding. especially with this relic updating coming and currencies supply being so low.
    Remember that the EXP trials for armor upgrades require that you gain a certain amount of EXP in a specific Dynamis zone. CoP zones won't fix it for him if it's requiring original Dynamis zones.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    Remember that the EXP trials for armor upgrades require that you gain a certain amount of EXP in a specific Dynamis zone. CoP zones won't fix it for him if it's requiring original Dynamis zones.
    Not specific zone as the armor also drop in CoP areas, as I got my RNG hat from jeuno and did trial in quifim.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    Every piece has an Original and CoP area assigned to it, not only 1 or the other, meaning that CoP areas are a choice for every job, every piece, every person.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2