Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Typo or what

Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    I got all the cutscenes, ending with the one with the vocal song, went and beat Bahamut, and am on the Promyvion quest afterward. I finished X Marks the Spot. Still can't get her. I have LS members with Apocalypse Nigh complete that still can't get it.
    I finished 'X Marks the Spot,' Didn't get Prishe. I had completed "Storms of Fate" and "Shadows of the Departed," and couldn't get her still. Finally, I flagged "Apocalypse Nigh" and completed the fight only, I didn't talk to Aldo or Gilgamesh, and was able to get her. So, it looks like any quests you have in Tavnazia that involves her, will stop you from getting her.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Now I can't even trigger ANY of the CS's for "Storms of Fate" its right there in my cruurent quests yet all I got when I got to Monarch Lynn was Uninvited Guests, this is really starting to piss me off.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    I had X marks the spot open and got her. So that shouldn't be a factor in requirements
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    I had X marks the spot open and got her. So that shouldn't be a factor in requirements
    It's not. The JP Trust post lists more detailed requirements than the NA one, and the patch was related and clarified what was needed, though they haven't updated the English post.

If you go get Trusts right after you watch the vocal song cutscene in CoP, both are available. If you see the next cutscene, both become locked again, and Ulmia becomes available after finishing Storms of Fate, while Prishe becomes available after finishing Apocalypse Nigh and having your mission log say The Last Verse for Zilart and Promathia progress.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
    Now I can't even trigger ANY of the CS's for "Storms of Fate" its right there in my cruurent quests yet all I got when I got to Monarch Lynn was Uninvited Guests, this is really starting to piss me off.
    You're not going to there to face off against Bahamut, there's a green Spacial Distortion that takes you to a separate island you face him on.

Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    It's not. The JP Trust post lists more detailed requirements than the NA one, and the patch was related and clarified what was needed, though they haven't updated the English post.

If you go get Trusts right after you watch the vocal song cutscene in CoP, both are available. If you see the next cutscene, both become locked again, and Ulmia becomes available after finishing Storms of Fate, while Prishe becomes available after finishing Apocalypse Nigh and having your mission log say The Last Verse for Zilart and Promathia progress.
    you just have to finish the fight, you don't have to talk to Aldo or Gilgamesh and complete the Quest/Mission
    (1)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 02-25-2014 at 04:45 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Well its all done, my Galka is all caught up. Yeah I got my quests mixed up (mixed it with uninvited guests...) but so what, I finished it all, once jp midnight rolled around I picked my earring and got Prishe & Ulmia.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3