Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

For The Future of Blue Magic Spells and such

So to start off, I want to say I really liked the new set of spells we got a few months back and enjoyed the new physical blu spells, but now moving forward I'd like to see more new spells including some healing ones.

So far as with our current healing spells, Magic Fruit & Winds of Promyvion (IMO) are our top current choices. Plenilune Embrace just uses more MP and doesn't cut it. White Wind wasn't as much as I expected.

I wanted to suggest that in addition if the Dev Team were to add new blu magic spells, I believe brand new healing blue magic spells should be placed on the top of the list.

Perhaps maybe that leafkin tp move that heals?

Edit: at this point in the game, I feel it should be pointed out that there were some blue magic spells are outright useless and to consider never adding newer spells that are similar to their affects. Spells such as Self-Destruct and Final Sting or any similarity is a big no. Breath damage spells really has no good use with the HP mods and how notorious monsters naturally resist such line of breath spells. 1000 needles is definitely out.

Now, there's a handful of support enhancing blue magic from then up until now were either great or not worth it because of it's short potency/duration. Cocoon, Battery Charge, Winds of Promyvion, and Animating Wail, was and always will be on my list of awesome spells. Regeneration was quite decent for a blu regen spell and for it's duration. Magic Barrier is good to have for a "Magic Stoneskin" to protect against some magic damage, Saline Coat was good too. Diamondhide used to be alright for it's stoneskin. Feather barrier is just too short of it's duration to consider it. Warm-Up was good at it's time due to it's 3 min duration. Occultation is a really nice spell to have for a lot of blink shadows than the usualy 2 shadows from the white magic spell "Blink". Orchish Counterstance was decent and more so if paired with "Counter" trait. Nature's Meditation is really great, but the duration definitely should of been longer than Triumphant Roar. Barrier Tusk wasn't bad for a different type of Phalanx spell but could of been longer for it's duration.
    (3)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 02-15-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Perhaps, a better regen as well.
    (0)

Character
    Arcwar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i agree there alot of blu spells that are completely useless and it drives me nuts because of them are needed to get certain traits.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Holy crap, give us Might Guard already. I easily take most the hate in any party I'm in because you guys at SE believe that blue mages should be "somewhat of tanks." I like the idea of it, but our old spells that allowed us to tank before are not cutting it anymore. A magic defense spell would be perfect. One that lasts over 3 min, but I would really like to see a greater defensive spell such as Mighty Guard to help us through taking damage.
    (3)