Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Of Pelazœa and Man

Has anyone been fishing up this insect-beast recently?

Their 'level' was changed on the version update that took place 2012-12-13, but I've seen reports of level 105+ even after that.

I've reeled in about 131 to this day with zarrro skillupses at 78-80 (most of which were under the influence of the effect of Pelican Ring). I have no hard time in thinking that's normal, as I've gone beyond 100 catches of mercanbaligi and/or ahtapot, too, with no advancement even before skill level 75, but that was without the ring.

What is more, I've noticed an extraordinarily high rate of critical bites. From about 70 samples (small, I know), I've been informed of the catch at about the rate of 31%, between fishing skill level of 78-80.
    Comparing to the mercanbaligi and/or ahtapot for example, the rate would be probably close to 0-2% at that amount of samples.

There is also the fact that the particular 'fish' is doing the 'slowly depleting stamina thing' without my input.

Thanks be fer your interest, and possible commentses.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 02-10-2014 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Add forgotten mention with regards to stamina.
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    All the things you say point to it being decently lower level than you.. Never was good for skillups anyways.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Indeed.

I was thinking it would be a nice thing to do for at least until I get one ring off of them, seeing they were marked as level 100 at GE. I noticed/remembered quickly that they were adjusted, yet a Wikia-user/users had adjusted them as high as 105+ not too long ago, and certainly after the adjustment.

Funky that.

Thanks.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.