Thread: Trust Ciphers

Character
    Anishia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 84

Trust Ciphers

I recently came back to the game and missed out on the New Year’s Alter Ego Extravaganza. Is that the only way to get Cipher: Tenzen, Mihli, Valaineral and Joachim? Also what about Lion? That's from last year's login campaign, but it doesn't seem to be on the list for this years. Just wondering if there was any way to get these or if I missed out. Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

They will almost certainly be available in the more or less near-future again (they have even mentioned they would officially not too long ago).
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If not sooner i imagine the "New Year’s Alter Ego Extravaganza" would at least be available again next New Years, though it would be nice to not have to wait quite that long.
    (0)

Character
    Anishia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 84
    Yeah I would hope sooner than that, I was just curious. I can make do pretty well with the trust spells available to me. I'm curious about lion though, because that wasn't a new years one. Wait and see
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I would imagine much sooner.

Furthermore, Lion was like Zeid, which I guess you missed as well. The next log-in campaign is number 8; there were 6 in total last year, 2nd for this year is starting tomorrow.

With that in mind, if they keep it up, there will be about 12 during 2014, so that's a good candidate for the future ciphers.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.